The Trans Community

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Trans Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:27 am

Remember the days of evil commie nations pumping their female athletes full of testosterone and other drugs? Now you can just pay your brick shithouse athletes some extra cash so they'll pretend to identify as girls!

Trust me, the days of all-dick olympic teams is upon us, just like the Ancient Greeks always intended.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:41 am

drisko wrote:Remember hearing that trans was linked to being autistic. Makes sense.

Also, one of the best arcs in that series, though The Slavers is probably my favourite. A shame Fernandez couldn't come back for Valley Forge, Valley Forge.
It's this arc and The Slavers that take top marks, no question. Barracuda is fun the first time but his gimmick gets old fast and the wall street shit isn't that interesting. I like O'Brien's last story arc, but it isn't typical Punisher since it's taking place in dustlandia with mudslimes. The two Nicky Cavella mob stories are entertaining, but they never reach the same level of majorly fucked-up tragedy. The mob wives story is definitely one of the best and I love the female Punisher character.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu May 11, 2017 3:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:52 am
Sorry, I was wrong. He only shoots the dad in the mouth. Mom gets it in the head.

Justice as it ought to be.
That wasn't enough painful for those two, they deserved so much more but like he said don't want the kid to hear and see that since they suffered enough.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes