The Trans Community

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

The Trans Community

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:02 am

Fuck this shit. Because of Political Correctness beta male losers can beat women in sports because they were too weak to compete with men.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Trans Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 am

There was some dude doing the same in MMA.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:29 am

How intolerant, Kugel. No doubt the MMA trans athlete and this fine young biological true woman have had no unfair advantages as a result of their birth genders.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:57 am

Funny thing is the fucker got his shit kicked in eventually by an actual woman. Imagine being a professional fighter, figuring you're ultra shit at it, sacrificing your dignity pretending being a women, beating up women like some degenerate piece of shit and then eventually get bested by one.
If there's ever been a tranny in dire need of killing himself, it's that guy. Give me a room, a chair, a bottle of Jim Beam, a gun and a rope. I'd lock him in and suggest him to hang himself because I'd shoot the fucker if I wouldn't find him hanging after waiting for an hour outside.
The bottle of Jim would obviously be for him since I'm not inhuman. Let him get smashed like he got by a woman before ending his existance.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:11 am

Taking advantage of DHI being independent, I see. :D

This shit reminds me of Cartman pretending to be retarded in the Special Olympics, because he thought he could win. Then he got rekt by the disabled athletes.

And the weight-lifter guy is like Jimmy in that episode, because being a man competing in WEIGHT LIFTING against women is like taking steroids to compete against normies. He had the benefits of being born male and competing in weight lifting for 30some years BEFORE transitioning. Competing as a man. All his development, y'know muscle development and growth and shit, height, testosterone during adolescence etc, that was all finished before his transition. Lol. Like Elgin said, check out the bitchfaces on the women he beat. They know. And the newsfagperson just said "they're all bigoted if they don't like him/her." Ha! Perfect way to deflect any criticism.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 am

It's like all those "vegan" lifters. Been non-vegan for all their life and career and when they've hit the peak and start to decline they go vegan and thousands of spastics will claim how you can totally be a vegan powerlifter or some shit because look at what this guy did when he wasn't vegan but now claims he is.
It's all bullshit and everybody knows it.

And fuck yeah I'm taking advantage. But I also said on 2.0 how I'd happily smash any pedophiles head with a lead pipe and still stick to that so it's not entirely new kinda talk from me.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:31 am

Smashing a pedo's head is just righteous action. Frank Castle would be proud.

I was reading some sick Punisher MAX recently, and Frank goes to a house where a couple is forcing their kids to have sex while the parents record it. He's cold-blooded as fuck. He shoots both of them in the mouth and watches them choke to death. Shit's dope.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:33 am

Justice isn't always nice but it's righteous alright.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:52 am

Sorry, I was wrong. He only shoots the dad in the mouth. Mom gets it in the head.

Justice as it ought to be.
RAPEMAN wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:32 am

Remember hearing that trans was linked to being autistic. Makes sense.

Also, one of the best arcs in that series, though The Slavers is probably my favourite. A shame Fernandez couldn't come back for Valley Forge, Valley Forge.