God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by mad bum » Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu May 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:18 pm
I do love that a good chunk of the replies are bashing her for being not commie enough. :lol:
To paraphrase the poster cumhag for modern liberalism: What difference at this point does it make?!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:22 pm
A study was done that showed, if given a chance, people with more conservative leanings can pretend to be liberals; say talking points convincingly, have conversations, and totally slip under the radar, plus empathize and understand the liberal POV.
I do this almost everyday. My trick is to sound like a disappointed liberal. For example, rather than say that Gretchen Whitmer is a digusting tyrant who gleeflully stomped on the basic civil liberties of the people in her state and that I think she's part of a unified Democratic front to fuck the economy in other to make Trump look as bad as possible this election year... I instead might say something like "Well, okay, yes, we were all scared of the Coronovirus when it first blew up big. We didn't know much about it. We saw what was happening in Italy and it freaked us out. I think that Whitmer just worked with the information that she had and maybe some of that information was flawed. And maybe she, and we, overreacted."

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 10:38 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
A study was done that showed, if given a chance, people with more conservative leanings can pretend to be liberals; say talking points convincingly, have conversations, and totally slip under the radar, plus empathize and understand the liberal POV.
I do this almost everyday. My trick is to sound like a disappointed liberal. For example, rather than say that Gretchen Whitmer is a digusting tyrant who gleeflully stomped on the basic civil liberties of the people in her state and that I think she's part of a unified Democratic front to fuck the economy in other to make Trump look as bad as possible this election year... I instead might say something like "Well, okay, yes, we were all scared of the Coronovirus when it first blew up big. We didn't know much about it. We saw what was happening in Italy and it freaked us out. I think that Whitmer just worked with the information that she had and maybe some of that information was flawed. And maybe she, and we, overreacted."
Have you not once considered dropping the failed normalfag charade and cutting off all social interaction? It doesn't look like you're enjoying it at all.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 pm
That image is aptly adequate, because we all know Gay Blowsmen is a hardline Democrat who will vote for Biden no matter what. They all will, these hack frauds.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri May 22, 2020 1:37 am

It's not my fault I forced nursing homes to take Kung Flu people. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri May 22, 2020 1:45 am

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 22, 2020 3:15 am

I hope this somehow causes Trump to flex his presidential powers to free Michigan.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri May 22, 2020 8:57 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:38 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Have you not once considered dropping the failed normalfag charade and cutting off all social interaction? It doesn't look like you're enjoying it at all.
No. I like social interaction. In fact, I don't even get the question. I don't play video games all day. Or at all. I'm old and when you get old, sometimes you have a little circle of friends. I have that. I don't hide my politics around everyone. I mostly do it at work or with my mega-leftist next door neighbors, who are very sweet people whom I love.

Politics aren't everything.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:45 am
Holy fuck, is this beyond retarded. Whatever anyone's opinion of him is, Donald Trump is still the fucking president, and he can travel wherever the fuck he wants in the country he is president of, including the shithole known as Michigan. No wonder Yoopers want to secede from the rest of that shitty state.