God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
BenComicGraphics
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:43 am
When he's entirely done with his second term they will claim that they totally impeached him somehow.
impeachment isn't even removal. it's a trial that the senate controls 100% without any influence from the house. and a removal requires a massive 2/3 vote.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22987
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:28 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:43 am
When he's entirely done with his second term they will claim that they totally impeached him somehow.
impeachment isn't even removal. it's a trial that the senate controls 100% without any influence from the house. and a removal requires a massive 2/3 vote.
Then what's the point of it?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:28 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:43 am
When he's entirely done with his second term they will claim that they totally impeached him somehow.
impeachment isn't even removal. it's a trial that the senate controls 100% without any influence from the house. and a removal requires a massive 2/3 vote.
Then what's the point of it?
They've been trying to put an asterisk next to Trump's name on the presidency since he won the election.

User avatar
JL Unlimited
Posts: 786
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:40 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:46 am
They've been trying to put an asterisk next to Trump's name on the presidency since he won the election.
Just replace “muh Russia” with “muh hanging chad”, and you have the Dubya years.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 18690
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am
Then what's the point of it?
To show that they're on the "right" side of history.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1643
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:41 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:40 am

Just replace “muh Russia” with “muh hanging chad”, and you have the Dubya years.

The difference is that Dubya caved on some issues, particularly immigration. So they went from "HANG THE TRAITOR" to "Hey, Let's focus on the next guy!"


It's amazing how all the hate and outcries of how terrible he was have all been completely silenced. Even now, if his picture comes up, at most the leftists curl their lip and grit their teeth. But say nothing.
This from the same group that thought 2004 was the start of the apocalypse.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 18690
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:42 pm

They begrudgingly respect him for his warmongering. Even Obama only had the balls to use sneaky drones.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Osterzone » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Kamala dropped out. She didn't have a chance, but I thought she'd make it to primaries.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:53 pm

She can always hop on this dick.
GitGud wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 pm
Hey, only think about how thouse buck teeth scrape over the topside of your dick. It would be like head from bugs bunny...,.hmmmmm ohhh yeah

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22987
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Big ask to aim for such a small target.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest