God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 am

Does NK even have the moey for rockets? Can't imagine rockets are cheap to produce. Plus I don't think theres a lot of competition in the rocket market, meaning they can jack up the price to as much as they want with no consequence.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 am
Does NK even have the moey for rockets? Can't imagine rockets are cheap to produce. Plus I don't think theres a lot of competition in the rocket market, meaning they can jack up the price to as much as they want with no consequence.
Yes they have money, Egypt and NK until recently trading partners and maybe even allies, i know NK buy military equipment from somewhere and sold/sent it to egypt to Egypt
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am

Libtards face their biggest failure since the elections: They keep saying Trump was mentally and i guess physically unfit to stay president nut after Trump doctor gave him the test not only did Trump get a PERFECT score his doctor said Trump could live up to 200 years (I assume that was a joke)
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Wouldn't that piss the liberals off if he lived to be 200? He's already entitled to a state funeral and burial in Arlington. If he outlived most of them it would probably send the remainders over the edge.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:24 pm

I'd laugh if we invented anti-aging cyberpunk health mods in time for Trump to outlive SoCal SJWs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 pm

His brain will be implanted into an orange android that runs on burgers and soft drinks.
Seele wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 am
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/01/ ... j0.twitter
Not sure what to make of this. Could it actually happen? How long would it last if it goes through? The urban coastal counties are where most of Commiefornia's cancerous Left is concentrated.
I wish them the best of luck if that's legit. May the God-Emperor welcome them with open arms.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 am
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:42 am
My paranoid mind fear the possibility of them getting prefabricated rockets from people who know what they are doing
I think I've once read that they might be getting ICBMs from China and/or Russia to essentially test them for the donor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 am
Yes they have money
No they don't. North Korean GDP is something like $40 billion a year. The US spend something like $600 billion a year on military alone. What North Korea has is peanuts compared to anybody who could actually sell them a nuclear arsenal.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 pm

If NK has anything functional, it would be a gift from China or Russia. You can bet your ass that NK is on a super tight leash, though.
There's nothing to gain for the leadership of NK in a war. They are comfortable right now. If the state fails in any way they are as good as dead. Kim can't really do some shit on his own either. They'd just have him die real tragically for heart failure or something and replace him. Either with another actual son, of which I'm sure there are dozens because I bet Kim Sr. had a harem, or just any other fucker they want because who's going to check DNA anyway?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 pm

I doubt the Chinese would be suicidal enough to give NK any nukes. Kim is probably insane enough to use them and if he does, it won't take long for the Americans to retaliate and then they're right on China's doorstep.

Not to mention that the explosions recorded by Kim's rockets have been far lower yield than anything the Chinese or the Russians could have given them.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 pm

I like those retarded people that actually think it will be a close "war".
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.