God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:59 pm

[unsolicited opinions on Israel]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:59 pm
[unsolicited opinions on Israel]
It actually happened though. They goysplained me about how I was wrong when I tried to tell them that the only antisemitism I'd ever personally witnessed was from the Left, especially by Evergreen students.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:40 pm

I keep telling you to play the Holocaust card. Why do you never play the Holocaust card?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Seriously, go full on and literally "OY GEWALT!" on them. You're already a fucking yid, at least use that for something.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Would you guys use cheap victim bux if you were in my position?
Also, there really are crazed college campus anti-Semites in my town. I pass for goyim quite well and I kind of like it that way. Antifa is a real and present danger here.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:07 am

You'd think the shitlibs would fall over themselves to kiss your ass because of those six gorillion. Jews are like the only (((white))) group who get to play a victim card.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Well, when they finally took my hint that I was Jewish, they did this whole big asskissing bit about all the great Jews in history and how I should be proud, yadda yadda, and then said, "BUUUUUT," and started to get into Israel-blaming apartheid shit.
I didn't want to get into it, so I just said I had to go. My city is extremely pro-Palestinan thanks to an Evergreen student that went over to Israel and stood in front of a bulldozer, thinking it would stop because she is a white American college student. (It didn't.)
There is a mural downtown that was erected in honor of her and her "cause" put up by a bunch of towelheads and their useful idiot Leftist friends.
http://olympiarafahmural.org/
お前はもう死んでいる。

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 am

Ah yes, Rachel Corrie. Pizza media and Pedowood were jerking themselves into a contrived outrage when the pro-terrorist broad decided it was a good idea to stand in front of an IDF bulldozer in Gaza.

I'm surprised that the Antifa soy freaks don't kick her name around more often. I know that the Iranians see her as some sort of demigoddess, in spite of them still repressing wimmin and all that jazz.

Here's an oldie but goodie from 2014.

Going further back in time to 2011. I wonder if they called it St. Pancake boulevard? :lol:

https://web.archive.org/web/20110810030 ... 93197.html

It's honestly surreal how insanely pozzed and clownworld the world already was years before Trump even hinted on a presidential candidacy. And yet libtards think he is the sole source of why everyone hates them. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:53 pm
Well, when they finally took my hint that I was Jewish, they did this whole big asskissing bit about all the great Jews in history and how I should be proud, yadda yadda, and then said, "BUUUUUT," and started to get into Israel-blaming apartheid shit.
Ah, so it's exactly how the left here behaves. They will dickride Jews up until the point they get even the lightest shade by them. Then, they will flip their shit all the same. They expect everyone to repent for sins committed by their forefathers but not them. Never them. Never anything beyond the most minor lip service and that only on behalf of some other group but never their own.
They will cry for the Muslim Brotherhood getting BTFO in Egypt and when you point out that they are actual Nazi collaborators they'll squirm like worms, going in full apologetics mode.
The line between typical leftist and holocaust denier is a very fine one. It's very much like their stance on guns. Leftists are exactly like that blue-haired bitch in Life Is Strange. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:53 pm
I didn't want to get into it, so I just said I had to go. My city is extremely pro-Palestinan thanks to an Evergreen student that went over to Israel and stood in front of a bulldozer, thinking it would stop because she is a white American college student. (It didn't.)
How racist to assume she would be on top of the privilege totem pole wherever she went. Though this would make for a cool movie...

"The power of my privilege compels you! You... shall not... paAAAAAAAYEEEE!"
Duwango wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 am
It's honestly surreal how insanely pozzed and clownworld the world already was years before Trump even hinted on a presidential candidacy. And yet libtards think he is the sole source of why everyone hates them. :lol:
Leftists don't like to look into the past. Heps them ignore their own skeletons and celebrate milestones in diversity that aren't actually milestones.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette