God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:21 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 pm
Explain to me why Kathy Griffith is "famous", and why she's still around even after getting BTFO by her severed head stunt and entering full Andy Dick mode.
She was in a 90s Brooke Shields sitcom vehicle called Suddenly Susan. The media kept her around to try and make her the next white woman face of gay men after Cher and Bette Midler got too old.

Now? She looks WAY older than her real age of 57. Can't believe how bad she looks. It's like all the plastic surgery deflated all at once.
There's an entire Seinfeld episode about how fucking awful and unfunny she is. And she's so fucking horrible she appeared in it as herself.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 pm

I mean, to be fair, she was playing a 'character', albeit one who's exactly like herself in almost every way and in an episode whose plot was based on a routine she actually did.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:39 pm
There's an entire Seinfeld episode about how fucking awful and unfunny she is. And she's so fucking horrible she appeared in it as herself.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 pm
I mean, to be fair, she was playing a 'character', albeit one who's exactly like herself in almost every way and in an episode whose plot was based on a routine she actually did.
She also voiced Alice in the Delbert cartoon, who was a cunt both in the comics and the cartoon.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:40 pm
It's wrong to separate families at the border. They should all just be mowed down by an M-2 as soon as they cross.
Dude, that's fucked up. Why'd you allow them to cross the border in the first place? 5km killzone at least. Be sure to employ lots of lighting so the darkies are visible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:12 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
It's wrong to separate families at the border. They should all just be mowed down by an M-2 as soon as they cross.
Dude, that's fucked up. Why'd you allow them to cross the border in the first place? 5km killzone at least. Be sure to employ lots of lighting so the darkies are visible.
We were standing our ground dood! Had to let them cross first otherwise it's a declaration of war!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:54 pm

I would orgasm if Hillary was jailed.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:58 pm

I suspect Bill would too
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:12 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
The border also needs to include all of commiefornia and we should make all commiefornians honorary mexicans and revoke their US citizenship.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't get what it is about California that transforms reasonable people into the crazy liberal stereotypes that they end up becoming.

I swear, 2 years ago one of my best friends was normal and now she's, "literally having a panic attack," because a bus driver, "totally harassed her," or a dude, "said my legs were beautiful." Apparently every time a man so much as looks at her she's being attacked.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I think it might be something in the water. Or some weird offshoot of Malaria.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette