God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:50 pm
Oh, you guys actually think you aren't a SJW utopia? Haha, okay then. :lol:
I did say "return to sanity", did I not?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm

I doubt that some dude being appointed judge is going to be enough for that. You really need to do something about California.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm
I doubt that some dude being appointed judge is going to be enough for that. You really need to do something about California.
Yeah, tell me about it. My own state is no prize either.
Eventually there will be so many Mexicans in Cali that they'll vote to return the state to Mexico. Then we'll be done with them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:53 am

So giving it to the cartel. Then what? It's basically already a satellite state already so what will become the new satellite state? Oregon? Nex Mexico? Texas? There are already more than enough Cali hipster shitfags living there from my understanding.
The west needs to understand that there are barbarians and that they are at the gates. Otherwise, we just repeat the fall of the Roman Empire.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:05 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:45 pm
Pretty important in Burgerville, yes.
How the supreme court lines up pretty much decides if we can return to sanity, or become SJW dystopias like in the EU. More important than the Presidency in the long run.
So, are we just assuming that the blue wave is coming? Because, I don’t see it happening.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:10 am

The Kavanaugh controversy makes me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. We're going back to high school with this guy? Really? That's ALL they have?

Now granted, I live in the blood-red state of Texas, but no one I've talked to about this is buying what the Left is selling here.

This reminds me of the infamous "grab 'em by the pussy" Trump tape. The Left and the media tried to sell it to us as an admission of sexual assault, but anyone with an ounce of objectivity understood that it had nothing to do with that. Trump was merely remarking on (and joking about) how women tend to gravitate toward the rich and powerful. That was it. It's not a new observation.

The media was up in arms, but THE PEOPLE understood what was happening. And then Trump won.

I think the same thing is happening here. The media and the loony Left are in a frenzy, but the average person thinks it's bullshit.

My hope is that this translates into mid-term Election results that upset Rachel Maddow and Patton Oswalt a great deal.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:14 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:05 am
So, are we just assuming that the blue wave is coming? Because, I don’t see it happening.
I'm a pessimist, and I live in blue central, so my perceptions could be warped.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 am

I mean, MY GOD.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:53 am
So giving it to the cartel. Then what? It's basically already a satellite state already so what will become the new satellite state? Oregon? Nex Mexico? Texas? There are already more than enough Cali hipster shitfags living there from my understanding.
The west needs to understand that there are barbarians and that they are at the gates. Otherwise, we just repeat the fall of the Roman Empire.
But Kugel, MS-13 is a gang of peace. If we were to act against their loving method of kill/rape/control we’d be a bunch of cis het white male shitlords victimizing yet another culture of POCs.

Nuke the site from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:28 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:05 am
Yeah, I think the way they handled this whole situation might bite them in the arse. The timing and everything makes it crystal clear they where just using this allegation for some dick-waving contest with the GOP. SJWs may refuse to see this, but normies will.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette