God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:14 am

He wore a mask in a hospital. Realistically, if there's one place to get sick or accidentally kill some cancer patient with weak-ass shit like the flu it's the hospital.
It's not as if the standpoint is "Never ever wear a mask.". I wouldn't call my surgeon a libshit faggot for wearing a mask while cutting me open or a soldier in a trench in the Great War for wearing a gas mask while they are being bombed with mustard gas.
Hell, if you're going to visit your 85yr old granny it might not be a bad idea to wear a mask either if you're not sure if you're infected. Sure she likely doesn't have another 30 years in her but I bet you'd feel real shitty about yourself if you brought the coof that would end up finishing her.

But out in the open? In a supermarket? In my car? Fuck off with that shit. There's a difference between being reasonable and going 100% in either direction. They usually don't overlap.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:14 am
But out in the open? In a supermarket? In my car? Fuck off with that shit. There's a difference between being reasonable and going 100% in either direction. They usually don't overlap.
Yep. Trump didn't cuck out, he did the right thing even if he wasn't sick. If Trump does it anywhere else though he will forever be a bitch though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:14 am
Yep. Trump didn't cuck out, he did the right thing even if he wasn't sick. If Trump does it anywhere else though he will forever be a bitch though.
I completely agree. But hospitals is where I draw the line as well. I've been to one six times a year for the last couple of years and it's absolutely a place where you want to carry disinfectant and wear a mask. If you weren't sick before (as I wasn't) you'll catch something there. Trump is over 70 years old and wearing a mask was at least as much about his own protection as it was of sickly people that could get offed by the common cold.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:39 am

Yeah I really don't get the people who wear the damn masks and even the gloves sometimes in the car.

The hospital or any medical facility is obvious, the stores or similar places I get because the person wearing the mask/gloves don't want to start shit and just want to get their stuff and leave, but not in a car.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:46 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:39 am
the stores or similar places I get because the person wearing the mask/gloves don't want to start shit and just want to get their stuff and leave
I only do that because it's mandated. They have no wiggle room or anything here. Having worked in a super market for about as long as you've been alive, I know that the people there really, really don't want to bother with that shit but they absolutely have to.
As soon as that mandate is dropped you won't see any of those mask signs, I guarantee you that. But currently it's the law and that's that. I'm not going to cause trouble and attract police attention to myself for the five minutes I need to grab some milk and toast.
You don't get to be a heavily-armed fascist with a clean crime record in Germany without being able to hide your power level in public. Chimping out on some shelf stacker is for retards.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pm

One of my little fascinations in life is the Left's loathing of black conservatives. They can't stand that these people exist. The only way they can explain them is to label them as opportunists or to invoke "Uncle Tom".This article is an excellent example of that.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pm
One of my little fascinations in life is the Left's loathing of black conservatives. They can't stand that these people exist. The only way they can explain them is to label them as opportunists or to invoke "Uncle Tom".
The Left is immunized against all niggertry: one may become a pimp, thug, rapist, druggie , it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But become a conservative and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how angered he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been betrayed.”
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:56 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
One of my little fascinations in life is the Left's loathing of black conservatives. They can't stand that these people exist. The only way they can explain them is to label them as opportunists or to invoke "Uncle Tom". This article is an excellent example of that.
>says black people are struggling to survive and stay alive
>vote Democrat

By their own logic, wouldn't they all want to fall in line and be conservatives then?
All of the negative stereotypes in the article are described as successful and fulfilled. Sounds to me like that's your best chance for escaping the gutter.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
One of my little fascinations in life is the Left's loathing of black people as dumb pathetic monkeys. They can't stand that these people exist. The only way they can explain them is to label them as poor victims in need of a superior white savior and use them for political/societal gain. This article is an excellent example of that.
Fixed all that shit for you. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:56 pm
All of the negative stereotypes in the article are described as successful and fulfilled. Sounds to me like that's your best chance for escaping the gutter.
That's the problem right here. They don't want anyone to be happy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette