God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:40 am

Just 'cause:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:49 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:54 am

So how long till they copy an idea from the Saudis and fly a plane into a Trump Tower :lol: ?

EDIT: :lol: at Iran.

"The plane wasn't shot down. We dindu nuffin, this is ridiculous, and you can't prove anything!"

*a bit later*

"Oh wait, we actually did shoot it down on accident. Gomen nasai... (also the US is to blame for this since they gave us PTSD)"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't civilian airspace tightly controlled by flight controllers and shit? Basically ensuring that the position and course of any given civilian plane is crystal clear 24/7? How do you confuse that with a military vessel (which are probably way harder to spot on radar anyways since they don't want to be detected)?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:54 am
So how long till they copy an idea from the Saudis and fly a plane into a Trump Tower :lol: ?

EDIT: :lol: at Iran.

"The plane wasn't shot down. We dindu nuffin, this is ridiculous, and you can't prove anything!"

*a bit later*

"Oh wait, we actually did shoot it down on accident. Gomen nasai... (also the US is to blame for this since they gave us PTSD)"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't civilian airspace tightly controlled by flight controllers and shit? Basically ensuring that the position and course of any given civilian plane is crystal clear 24/7? How do you confuse that with a military vessel (which are probably way harder to spot on radar anyways since they don't want to be detected)?
Overall you're correct. I'm still learning everything, but air traffic control basically can see the planes ID tag, and position in air space. They keep them all nice and spaced out. Military craft AFAIK are unmarked on a radar, hence assumed hostile, you can still hear and see them with your naked senses obviously. Stealth fighters I think are built in such a way that radar signal can't create a full image when it bounces back.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Iran is still using Soviet surplus - I wouldn't be surprised if some soldier just saw a plane and launched a missile in hopes of a glorious public promotion. The big question remains: why would an airport ever, ever, allow a plane to take off during military hostilities.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Well, there was that other plane that got shot down in the Ukraine because someone thought it was a good idea to fly over a fucking war zone. Apparently airlines don't give a fuck if there's money to be made and the media isn't breathing down their necks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:54 am
How do you confuse that with a military vessel (which are probably way harder to spot on radar anyways since they don't want to be detected)?
Because they're Islamic cavemen with access to 20th century tech.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:12 am

So while everyone is bitching about Trump's brash handling of the Iran situation, Iran is starting to tare at the seams internally. Protests and shit are going down after they admitted to striking down that plane. We may see the revolutionary guard fall yet.
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:12 am
So while everyone is bitching about Trump's brash handling of the Iran situation, Iran is starting to tare at the seams internally. Protests and shit are going down after they admitted to striking down that plane. We may see the revolutionary guard fall yet.
Meh, I don't think it's that's the probable outcome, the Iranian government will just ramp up the repression and crack some skulls, and that will be it, just like Venezuela still has Maduro at the helm despite all the pressure for him to go.

The onLy way I see the Iranian regime changing would be under some sort of Russian blessing (as in, the Aiatolahs start defaulting on their payments for their crappy Soviet surpluss equipment or something lol that). And that has almost zero chance of happening.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:45 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:12 am
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” – Sun Tzu

“There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare.” – Sun Tzu

Trump is significantly smarter than that idiot George Bush.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.