God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:47 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:55 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:53 pm
Considering he'd be showing footage of stuff that happened under his watch and he did nothing about it that would be fucking stupid.
Firstly he is already doing that
Secondly, it's separation of powers. The onus is on state and local governments to handle this shit. He could in theory bypass them but that's problematic for a variety of reasons, key among them being that by doing so he's set a precedent. When the Democrats get back in the White House (which they will eventually, you can't keep them out of power forever) they can point to Trump's use of military force to quell the riots as justification for, say, quelling genuinely peaceful protests like say the ones they were having not a month earlier against draconian lockdown measures and economic shutdown
Thirdly, the military and vets were mostly against sicking the military on US citizens. Military and vets make up a not insignificant portion of his base and Trump has worked hard to court them. So Trump backed off.
Tobe fair, Obama couldn't even handle one guy and his cows in Nevada.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:22 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 pm

- I believe in the "silent majority" who want conservatives in power because I'm one of those silent poeple. I don't talk about my politics on social media or with co-workers because I don't want to risk the repurcussions. Maybe I'm a wimp, but I'm an employed wimp who never worries about my house being vandalized. I save that shit for my lady and for YOU, dear DHI.
Telling a woman your plans is always a mistake. She will betray you the second you show weakness in her mind.
I'm married. My wife has actually become more conservative since she's been with me.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:58 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:22 am
My wife has actually become more conservative since she's been with me.
That means you're not a beta. When the opposite happens (the most common tell is the guy going vegan for his girlfriend) it never ends well.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:14 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
CIANigger wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 pm

- I believe in the "silent majority" who want conservatives in power because I'm one of those silent poeple. I don't talk about my politics on social media or with co-workers because I don't want to risk the repurcussions. Maybe I'm a wimp, but I'm an employed wimp who never worries about my house being vandalized. I save that shit for my lady and for YOU, dear DHI.
Telling a woman your plans is always a mistake. She will betray you the second you show weakness in her mind.
I'm married. My wife has actually become more conservative since she's been with me.
I genuinely hope you found a unicorn man.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:29 am

Women invariably adopt the ideology of the man they're with, unless they're those extreme indoctrinated cases or their man is a beta pussy. It doesn't mean anything - if she ever monkey branch to a liberal professor or a Left-leaning politician, expect her to adopt their ideology as well.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:52 am

Fucking traitor.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:59 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:04 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Who hurt you, CIANigger? Did she take the Wii U by any chance?
You joke but every man has experienced the consequences of showing weakness around a woman they thought they could trust. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Happened to George Lucas at least twice: first with his cheating ex-wife who took half his stuff, then after he put Kathleen Kennedy in charge of Lucasfilm and she ruined it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:41 am
And not a single fucking politician will do a damn thing to stop them since they all take money from them in their campaigns (that the banks counterfeited legally) and most government debt is owned by central banks in order to control governments.
The real reason why so many nations got involved in WWII. The moment Hitler said "Yeah, I don't think we'll pay back that 'debt' we supposedly have, faggots." Churchill started sweating bullets and started the biggest gayop in history.
CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:58 pm
Imagine Trump playing Metal Gear Rising.
Good choice. Or an indie classic perhaps? Papers Please. :lol:
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:58 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
My wife has actually become more conservative since she's been with me.
That means you're not a beta. When the opposite happens (the most common tell is the guy going vegan for his girlfriend) it never ends well.
When I hear shit like that I instantly lose all respect for that man. Might as well say you've been castrated on her suggestion and think it's great and you wouldn't get a stronger reaction out of me.
Or shit like one of my ex-employees marrying his mannish wife (he was a manlet, of course) and taking her last name because he "didn't have a good relationshit with [his] father". No shit you didn't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:28 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:52 am
How much do you wanna bet the Left will make fun of him for that Lone Ranger remark after they themselves did a silly "All your favorite badass fictional characters are wearing masks!" campaign?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:03 pm

The Mahvel and Deecee bugmen are the ones all wearing masks.