God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:22 am
Unless it was at walking speed or under that's perfectly lethal. I can't imagine him being any slower than 30 km/h.
Report says he was driving slowly and even 18 mph wouldn't be enough to kill. To kill or seriously injure somebody you've got to be going at at least 30 mph
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 am
Faggot should of watched more initial D
Only racists watch Initial D. GAS GAS GAS.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:22 am
Unless it was at walking speed or under that's perfectly lethal. I can't imagine him being any slower than 30 km/h.
Report says he was driving slowly and even 18 mph wouldn't be enough to kill. To kill or seriously injure somebody you've got to be going at at least 30 mph
Depends if you run them straight over. Driving into a tent full of old fucks you're pretty much fine taking the risk of killing one of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Depends if you run them straight over.
Well no shit you're going to kill them, or at least seriously injure them, if you run over them. But that's not what he did. He tried to hit them with the car, at low speed. It doesn't meet the criteria for attempted manslaughter
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Depends if you run them straight over.
Well no shit you're going to kill them, or at least seriously injure them, if you run over them. But that's not what he did. He tried to hit them with the car, at low speed. It doesn't meet the criteria for attempted manslaughter
Assault with a deadly weapon
With the tonnage of a vehicle, that's a shoe in

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 pm
Assault with a deadly weapon
With the tonnage of a vehicle, that's a shoe in
That's what I'm saying. If I rob somebody with a blank gun or water pistol it's still armed robbery here. Doesn't fucking matter that I couldn't have shot them if I wanted to, the threat is there. Now if I run over people with a fucking car, no mater how shit of a job I'm doing or how slow I'm going, I very much take my chances that I roll over one of them cunts and kill them.
Keith is playing devil's advocate again, this time literally with advocate reasoning.

Not to mention we're talking burger land here. Some fuck comes straight at you with a car with the intention to run you over and most states will be fine with you straight up shooting the twat in the face. Doesn't sound like a "Oh but he just wanted to kinda hit you" sorta case to me.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am
Keith is playing devil's advocate again, this time literally with advocate reasoning.
You're misunderstanding basic concepts and being snooty about it, again.

He was charged with aggravated assault because he met the burden for aggravated assault. He wasn't charged with 'attempted manslaughter' because he didn't meet the burden for 'attempted manslaughter'.

Why didn't he meet the burden for 'attempted manslaughter'? Because there's no such crime. Manslaughter is the accidental killing of a person. A man slaps his wife, wife falls down the stairs and dies, that's manslaughter. You cannot attempt to kill somebody by accident. You can either charge them with assault (or aggravated assault in this case) or attempted murder. If you charge him with attempted murder and the guy's going 2mph and couldn't possibly have killed anybody just by hitting them, then he's going to walk. So they charge him with aggravated assault and that way he gets put away
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:05 am

So how fast was the cunt going anyway and what angle did he run the tent over? Did he see the people? Was he well over walking speed? If so, that's attempted murder in my humble opinion.
I know the regular world's definitions of manslaughter and murder but in burgerland running a cunt over with a car is more often than not called "vehicular manslaughter" even if you were going 150mph in a 30mph zone. Germany would very much disagree and straight up call it murder.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:05 am
So how fast was the cunt going anyway and what angle did he run the tent over? Did he see the people? Was he well over walking speed?
The report says he drove slowly toward the tent, two people started to go up to him, he accelerated a bit, they got out of the way, he ran over the tent and some chairs and shit, got out, flipped them off and then drove away
Kugelfisch wrote:
If so, that's attempted murder in my humble opinion.
You'd need to be able to prove that he had intent to kill. If, for example, I shot at you and missed, it would be easy for a prosecutor to prove that I intended to kill you. Any crook lawyer on this case would be able to successfully argue that, because this prick wasn't driving fast enough to kill and because he didn't do something like back over any downed pedestrians, he didn't have that intent.
Kugelfisch wrote:
but in burgerland running a cunt over with a car is more often than not called "vehicular manslaughter" even if you were going 150mph in a 30mph zone.
Because a joyriding twat, unless he's mowing down pedestrians in a town centre, hasn't formed the intent, the malice forethought or the malice afterthought, for it to fit the definition of murder
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:49 am

Funnily enough, in states like Texas it'd still be fine if they shot him.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
but in burgerland running a cunt over with a car is more often than not called "vehicular manslaughter" even if you were going 150mph in a 30mph zone.
Because a joyriding twat, unless he's mowing down pedestrians in a town centre, hasn't formed the intent, the malice forethought or the malice afterthought, for it to fit the definition of murder
Well, they see shit differently here. You go that fucking well over the speed limit, you accept willingly that people will die in the process. Doesn't matter if you thought "I'll run some cunts over today." or if it just so happened to be that way it's been ruled as murder before because you'd have to be perfectly willing to kill people at those extremes.
Not applicable to this specific case but for my example it'd be straight up murder in Krautland and you get a cool 15 years plus for that shit.

A senior citizen should've just shot the cunt anyway. Just started blasting.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!