God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:41 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:04 am
And I'm not familiar with Taylor Swift's audience, but are they even old enough to vote?
Most aren't, but 4chan had conspiracy theories claiming she was a /b/tard and because she was quiet about it and from the south many assumed she may have been secretly right wing and pro-Trump.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 am

C'mon now. She's a fucking woman.

The number of women who have a) reached a considered political opinion on their own and b) made the decision to choose their political path based on something other than the course of least resistance is extremely small.

In fact, most people pick their polidicks based on the path of least resistance. But you only have to look at her vapid whiny whore music to realize she is without substance.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:50 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:41 am
Most aren't, but 4chan had conspiracy theories claiming she was a /b/tard and because she was quiet about it and from the south many assumed she may have been secretly right wing and pro-Trump.
The part about her being a /b/tard is true but then again various SA goons and Sick Nick Nyberg were also /b/tards so that doesn't count for anything. The part about her being secretly right-wing is almost definitely delusional wishful thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 am
In fact, most people pick their polidicks based on the path of least resistance.
Most people say they do, but that's the beauty of politics. The ballot is secret.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:50 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:41 am
The part about her being a /b/tard is true but then again various SA goons and Sick Nick Nyberg were also /b/tards so that doesn't count for anything. The part about her being secretly right-wing is almost definitely delusional wishful thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 am
In fact, most people pick their polidicks based on the path of least resistance.
Most people say they do, but that's the beauty of politics. The ballot is secret.
Well ok. Fair point. What I mean is that their stated politics usually follow the path of least resistance. I think the last election showed that at least in America, a lot of people are now responding to the liberal hyperbolic name-calling and constant REEEs by staying quiet and voting.

And I want to mention again that the shitty let's play channel I linked a while ago that posted a "get out and vote!!!" PSA that totally wasn't partisan at all guiz...

Yeah, that fuckboy deleted a bunch more generic trump support comments (one deleted comment was literally just "MAGA") but left up comments full of the usual shitlib hyperbole calling trump supporters evil nazis and comparing trump's presidency to watching a child being tortured.

No wonder people don't even bother to say/post anything at all! Your comment just gets deleted anyway by some cucked shitlib mod or admin, or you get silenced by a cucked university or employer. So you may as well just be quiet and go vote your feelings.

Best part about the entire situation is the shitlibs have learned NOTHING. They're NOT ONE BIT closer to realizing how to win a new election. If they win, it'll just be a knock-on effect from the usual pendulum shift we have every 4-8 years (the country as a whole leans centrist and people tend to vote the opposite party in after they're sick of the current one), and I doubt that will even happen at this point. Things are looking good for 4 more years of Trump.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:25 pm

I actually think most of the young voters will just protest everything and forget to vote...

And about Taylor Swift fans whom where crying and voting just like her; how fucking weak can you get when you follow someone elses voting? How much of a fucking twig can you get? But I guess if you have loads of weak twigs, they can make up a pretty good fagot.

Still... just burn them all.
Last edited by Auli on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Eventually they'll try to get the secret ballot declared unconstitutional.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 pm

AntiFa is fucking around with traffic in one city.

Yeah, the US is pretty fucked up as well. Welcome on board the "It's All Fucked"-train!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:04 am
And now she's loaded and no one dares to try and jail her.

And I'm not familiar with Taylor Swift's audience, but are they even old enough to vote?
Most Taylor swift fans are horny neckbeards.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:35 pm

I will henceforth call every SJW for NPCs.

This new meme can be a great addition to the lols.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:37 pm
Eventually they'll try to get the secret ballot declared unconstitutional.
And what a wondrous thing that would be. You'll get to find out about all these people who are the loudest, most vocal shitlibs and yet secretly vote conservative
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.