God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pepsi Man

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:44 am

Pretty sure Tictac is from Commiefornia
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:52 am

He can't afford commiefornia on a DHI shitposting wage.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 am

I'm near enough to the nuclear fallout zone of commiefornian sjws that I unfortunately have to see them chimping out quite frequently.

I was having a conversation with my father recently in a restaurant. He was up visiting. We were talking about liberal stupidity regarding guns and I suddenly noticed the fucks on the table over seemed to be listening and staring very intently. Sometimes I forget how fucktarded the average person in my town is. I'd hardly describe myself as the "most redpilled motherfucker on the internet," so imagine my super tame "conservative" conversation about guns triggering the diners next to me, lul. A single tiny redpill in the open is like dropping a nuclear bomb on them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 am
I unfortunately have to see them chimping out quite frequently.
Any run-ins with Antifa? Does the video do them justice?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:56 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I unfortunately have to see them chimping out quite frequently.
Any run-ins with Antifa? Does the video do them justice?
I'd be able to tell you more if I was still at university. The university districts are where all the antifags are. I assume the majority of rioters and shit we get around here are also from the college areas. It all stems from the unrealistic viewpoint people develop when they spend too much time on a school campus and away from real life.

That said, there are BLM lawn flags and "in murica, love wins" anti-trump stickers everywhere here.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:59 am

The salt that Trump will create during his EU-trip will fuel me for months!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
We were talking about liberal stupidity regarding guns and I suddenly noticed the fucks on the table over seemed to be listening and staring very intently.
This is what Twitter SJWs do when they hear an opposing view in real life. I guarantee you they bitched about "two patriarchal white male Nazis taking about how owning an AK-47 is good because you can kill BLM protesters with them". There was a tweet chain by Lindsay bitching about some guy yelling racial slurs in some coffee joint that was posted on /tv/ a lot, she was posting it in real time and of course she was too cowardly to actually say something to someone's face.

These people who do the Twitter mob bullshit are the biggest pussies. Just like when David Jaffe confronted Ben Kuchera in real life, Ben was awkward as fuck when he is usually an obnoxious SJW on Twitter
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:49 pm

They're called keyboard warriors for a reason, after all. They've never had to stand for anything in their lives and have coasted along by being part of a larger group so the second they're isolated they can't handle it.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 pm

They don't have to handle it. Being able to tweet about it for virtue points is all that matters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:55 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
We were talking about liberal stupidity regarding guns and I suddenly noticed the fucks on the table over seemed to be listening and staring very intently.
This is what Twitter SJWs do when they hear an opposing view in real life. I guarantee you they bitched about "two patriarchal white male Nazis taking about how owning an AK-47 is good because you can kill BLM protesters with them". There was a tweet chain by Lindsay bitching about some guy yelling racial slurs in some coffee joint that was posted on /tv/ a lot, she was posting it in real time and of course she was too cowardly to actually say something to someone's face.

These people who do the Twitter mob bullshit are the biggest pussies. Just like when David Jaffe confronted Ben Kuchera in real life, Ben was awkward as fuck when he is usually an obnoxious SJW on Twitter
They were young white dudes, so it was legit a case of PC principal and his frat boys going "you PC bruh?!? You PC?!? Don't trivialize the learned experiences of minorities brah!"
RAPEMAN wrote: