God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
JL Unlimited

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Shitlibs always like to portray the Republicans like they're the Legion of Doom, even though they're the reason cuckservatives have any power in the first place. This is the same party that gave us Dubya and Sarah Palin, so they should be easy to beat. The Democrats are Brett Favre: no matter how many times they fuck up, they still see themselves as the best thing ever. :lol:

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 am

Like how they were daydreaming about Right Wing Death Squads because that's what they would do immediately if they were in total power and stood a chance of pulling it off without getting fucked hard?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Shitlibs always like to portray the Republicans like they're the Legion of Doom, even though they're the reason cuckservatives have any power in the first place. This is the same party that gave us Dubya and Sarah Palin, so they should be easy to beat. The Democrats are Brett Favre: no matter how many times they fuck up, they still see themselves as the best thing ever. :lol:

Da fuq is this Brett Favre shit? Favre is a legend, a goddamn HOFer who went to two superbowls and won one. Brett Favre gets shit done, unlike dems.

Post by Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 12:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:24 pm
Doesn't even matter about the rest. Getting rid of Trump before his term ends is extremely unlikely to happen. If there was a legit in, you bet the reps would actually help the dems with that. That would mean it's Pence time, which the dems would hate much more if they ever really thought about it.
It's about getting rid of Trump before the next election. Pence is milquetoast AF and can't rally the country the way God Shitposter can, hence an easy Dem victory. They can endure a couple years of anti-gay Pence if it means taking over for the next twenty years (or until the West completely falls Roman style).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 21, 2018 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:19 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Doesn't even matter about the rest. Getting rid of Trump before his term ends is extremely unlikely to happen. If there was a legit in, you bet the reps would actually help the dems with that. That would mean it's Pence time, which the dems would hate much more if they ever really thought about it.
It's about getting rid of Trump before the next election. Pence is milquetoast AF and can't rally the country the way God Shitposter can, hence an easy Dem victory. They can endure a couple years of anti-gay Pence if it means taking over for the next twenty years (or until the West completely falls Roman style).
What do you think will happen if they kick Trump out of office without it being 1000% super mega legit? I mean, I wouldn't mind. I've always wanted to visit the USA and shoot some rifles that I can't get easily. Doesn't really matter if it's in Nevada at fake tanks or in California at something different.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:23 am
Guest wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
What do you think will happen if they kick Trump out of office without it being 1000% super mega legit? I mean, I wouldn't mind. I've always wanted to visit the USA and shoot some rifles that I can't get easily. Doesn't really matter if it's in Nevada at fake tanks or in California at something different.
I doubt they care because they know nobody will do anything about it. The Republicans will kiss their asses like usual and try to calm the people down, and really, unless there's a massive movement, what are the common folk going to do about it? Get shot by cops trying to rally people on a street corner?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 21, 2018 2:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:23 am
Guest wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
My nigga.

We'll make the entire state into this:

If they're lucky. If not,

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 21, 2018 7:17 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 am
I doubt they care because they know nobody will do anything about it. The Republicans will kiss their asses like usual and try to calm the people down, and really, unless there's a massive movement, what are the common folk going to do about it? Get shot by cops trying to rally people on a street corner?
You're working on the assumption that Trump would go quietly
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon May 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 am
Da fuq is this Brett Favre shit? Favre is a legend, a goddamn HOFer who went to two superbowls and won one. Brett Favre gets shit done, unlike dems.
WAS a legend. In the 2000’s, he became a team-killing fucktard that threw terrible interceptions every time he was in the playoffs. He even made Michael fucking Vick look competent in comparison. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 am
WAS a legend. In the 2000’s, he became a team-killing fucktard that threw terrible interceptions every time he was in the playoffs. He even made Michael fucking Vick look competent in comparison. :lol:
Aint his fault he ended his Packers career with that drooling retard Mike McCarthy as his coach, or that he played his last years under Brad Childress. He carried that Vikings team and only threw interceptions because he was trying to snatch victory from the jaws of his shit-ass team. If he un-retires today he will still be better than half the starting QBs in the league.