God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Duwango » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:No evidence and going on forever worked for Birthers.
True. Hilldawg did get away with the Birtherism accusations against Barry Obongo, even if she wasn't necessarily wrong in the long run.

Seele

Post by Seele » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpMKHs7vXw&t=9s

I really hope he isn't cucking right now.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:33 pm

/pol/ in on full apologism mode.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:No evidence and going on forever worked for Birthers.
There was basis for the birther claim. Obama claimed to be Kenyan-born to qualify for college aid. His Harvard Law Review biography describes him as 'Born in Kenya and raised in Hawaii and Indonesia'. His first book had a blurb that described him as being Kenyan born, and Obama didn't change it until just before he decided to run for President. Now, I'm not saying that I believe Obama was foreign born but if it was a lie it was one Obama perpetuated himself until it was no longer convenient for him.

There is no basis for the Trump/Russia claims. You know who does have ties to Russia? Hillary. She gave them Uranium.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:39 am

Every black or mixed-race/nonwhite person I know plays that shit up to 11 when college loans/scholarships are involved. I wouldn't read more into it than that.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:55 am

Who's at fault here: The guys who installed an easily-abused system, or the one who takes advantage of said easily-abused system?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 pm

The former.
But what about the one that set up that easily-abused system and encouraged to take advantage of it, until the collapse of society makes way for it's own system?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:46 pm

I'm not super into politics but the dems deserved everything that happened to them, they thought it was going to be an easy Hillary win and fucked over bernie when the irony here is that bernie probably would of won over trump. This wasn't any meme magic this was simple republicans not wanting Hillary and the young liberals not wanting her as well, so they just didn't vote.

I feel like trump is a bit of a straw man with a pen now that the republicans have majority control they are going to undo everything like gay marriage and shit. The internet privacy passed easy, and that was just a test now that they know they can do other things like net neutrality.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:18 pm

mad bum wrote:I'm not super into politics but the dems deserved everything that happened to them, they thought it was going to be an easy Hillary win and fucked over bernie when the irony here is that bernie probably would of won over trump. This wasn't any meme magic this was simple republicans not wanting Hillary and the young liberals not wanting her as well, so they just didn't vote.

I feel like trump is a bit of a straw man with a pen now that the republicans have majority control they are going to undo everything like gay marriage and shit. The internet privacy passed easy, and that was just a test now that they know they can do other things like net neutrality.
Why did the Dems want Hillary so badly anyway?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:Every black or mixed-race/nonwhite person I know plays that shit up to 11 when college loans/scholarships are involved. I wouldn't read more into it than that.
It's still pretty far from 'no evidence'. Absent a proper long form birth certificate, which Obama refused to provide until his third year of presidency, Obama walking around claiming he's Kenyan is the best evidence there was that he was Kenyan. I remember during the first Trump-Clinton debate Hillary was all 'Oh, how could you accuse Obama of not being American? Do you have any idea how upset you made the Obamas' and I thought to myself 'Oh, fuck off'. A) She spread the rumours first and B) there wouldn't be anything to accuse Obama of if he hadn't claimed to be foreign in order to receive special treatment in the first place
mad bum wrote:I feel like trump is a bit of a straw man with a pen now that the republicans have majority control they are going to undo everything like gay marriage and shit.
They can't undo Gay Marriage. Even if they wanted to. Only the Supreme Court can reverse its decision to declare DOMA unconstitutional and the Supreme Court is unlikely to do that seeing as the Justices who made the decision are still sitting on the Supreme Court. In addition, I think another Gay Marriage case has to appear before the Supreme Court for them to be in a position to reverse their previous decision, which is unlikely as its been legalised.

All the liberal screeching is for nothing, as usual
Rushy wrote:Why did the Dems want Hillary so badly anyway?
Clintons are a big political dynasty. Hillary herself is friends with the Rothschilds and a lot of other, very powerful people. And that's not conspiracy, that's fact.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.