God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 am

The election is still far away and a lot can happen. Again, what is anybody even remotely sick of SJW shit, the riots or in favour of 2nd amendment rights going to do? Vote Biden? Fat chance.
I'm not saying to overlook Trump being a weak bitch and clear kike puppet. But the reality of it all is that the USA is a two party nation and having a Dem in charge would only worsen the situation. They are all kike controlled but at least they come in two flavours of which one is a tiny bit less shit due to pandering to different lobbies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:42 am

Having a Dem in charge means a war with Iran. The DNC is just itching for another useless war.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:42 am
Having a Dem in charge means a war with Iran. The DNC is just itching for another useless war.
I've been hearing this since Bush. There was an impeachment ad towards the end of his term saying we couldn't make it one more year because he would start War With Iran. Likewise the Republicans during Obama claimed he was going to start War With Iran. For all of Trump's term they've been whining that he is going to start War With Iran. Frankly I'm tired of the meme. Either shit or get off the pot.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:32 am
Although, who knows, all this niggering going in the US and Trump's weak answer could galvanize Dems (who were severely demoralized until then).
These niggers, and their white cuck enablers, want anarchy. They don't want an old, demented white man to lead them

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 am
The election is still far away and a lot can happen. Again, what is anybody even remotely sick of SJW shit, the riots or in favour of 2nd amendment rights going to do? Vote Biden? Fat chance.
I'm not saying to overlook Trump being a weak bitch and clear kike puppet. But the reality of it all is that the USA is a two party nation and having a Dem in charge would only worsen the situation. They are all kike controlled but at least they come in two flavours of which one is a tiny bit less shit due to pandering to different lobbies.
Yeah, I thought of that also. Much like the dems when obama ran for the 2nd time, there really wasn't a better choice for them. Trump hiding in his bitch bunker and refusing to send in the marines is a black mark against his presidency, but it's not like there's a better choice.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Frankly so long as the rioters are mostly burning blue cities and states and mostly burning their own neighbourhoods, I say let it burn. Why waste Marine time?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:33 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:42 am
I've been hearing this since Bush. There was an impeachment ad towards the end of his term saying we couldn't make it one more year because he would start War With Iran. Likewise the Republicans during Obama claimed he was going to start War With Iran. For all of Trump's term they've been whining that he is going to start War With Iran. Frankly I'm tired of the meme. Either shit or get off the pot.
Both Zion and the DNC want a war with Iran as bad as a Hollywood exec wants little girl pussy. Remember when Trump started sparing with Iran and the DNC were literally high-fiving? I know Hilary surely wanted to bomb Iran. 'Will be a shame if we do war with Iran because I'm confident the Iranian Guard is going to crash and burn in a couple of more years.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:48 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:11 pm
>muh polls
Seriously, do you work for the CIA? Everyone knows the polls are bullshit, especially five months away. Even so, the polls for the battleground states, the ones he actually has to win, either have him winning or given Biden a razor thin lead with five months to reverse itself. It's a bullshit talking point and you should be ashamed of even bringing it up, assuming you don't actually work for the CIA

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Friendly reminder that last election's polls prophesized Hillary winning by a landslide.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:55 pm
Friendly reminder that last election's polls prophesized Hillary winning by a landslide.
I'm aware. Biden might be a puppet, in the literal sense, but they're getting cornered, and a cornered animal is extremely dangerous.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger