God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pepsi Man

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 5:30 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:48 am
I'm sorry but rednecks will always win against soy-boys and women. Not even a fair fight.
This 1,000,000 times.

Rednecks look at fighting as a game that they intend to win. Life or death isn't even a factor for them because they already know how to fight dirty. When they stop treating it as a game and start treating it as life or death then you'd better have your affairs in order because a redneck who isn't hooting and hollering and is, instead, intent on straight killing you is one of the scariest things that I've ever heard about let alone if it were actually coming right for you.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Rednecks are fearless, because they've taken so many hits to the head already that they don't feel the punches anymore.

Women are pretty weak, but they can be genuinely pretty insane when it comes to violence. This one old police officer said that crime scenes where women were the murderers were always much more brutal than when men killed each other. Women would basicly claw each other's eyes out and pull hair off from their heads and shit.
- and that's a good thing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Women are more personal than men, when it comes to violence.

Just look at two dudes who have beef-- they get into a fight, one wins, if neither of them somehow end up dead they either come to an understanding or the loser avoids the winner.
Look at two women who have beef-- they undermine each other, pretend to like each other, and then, when they fight, they go for as many low blows as possible trying to do more than just hurt the other person physically. They rip hair out and claw eyes so they can make them be less attractive socially as well because, unlike men, simply losing a fight isn't enough to mark them as less desirable.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 26, 2018 6:25 pm

When fighting think: ears, eyes crotch. Wear a cup, eye protection and some ear plugs and there's not much a woman can do to you. One slug just about anywhere and a woman will flinch and then you can boot the boots to her.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 8:58 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:48 am
I'm sorry but rednecks will always win against soy-boys and women. Not even a fair fight.
There won't be a fight, faggot. It'll be a gradual change true Americans won't be able to resist. Eventually they'll get the guns, or at least most of 'em, then it'll be Montana Cocksuckers alone against the police and military. That won't last.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 am

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:49 pm
Women are pretty weak, but they can be genuinely pretty insane when it comes to violence. This one old police officer said that crime scenes where women were the murderers were always much more brutal than when men killed each other. Women would basicly claw each other's eyes out and pull hair off from their heads and shit.
Women being weak is exactly the problem. Go watch women's boxing. They beat the ever-loving shit out of each other but nobody goes down because they don't even pack enough punch to knock out another woman. They just beat each other's faces bloody.
Go watch street fights. You can easily put five fights of dudes in a convenient ten minute YT video, including the arguments and aftermath. When they "throw hands", one of them is going to go down quickly. Women on the other hand will hit each other over and over, pull hair, throw each other around and yet nobody gets knocked out until one gets so ultra violent that you'd see dead people if it was guys.

Tips against fighting chicks are useless. You're stronger. Even if you're scrawny and don't do sports, you're stronger. Just push her away real hard. If she doesn't have enough, punch or slap her. You'll never have an actual fist fight with a woman. They don't last long enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 am
GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:49 pm
Women being weak is exactly the problem. Go watch women's boxing. They beat the ever-loving shit out of each other but nobody goes down because they don't even pack enough punch to knock out another woman. They just beat each other's faces bloody.
Tennis is similar as well. The reason women's tennis is entertaining despite them being weaker physically is because of their weakness they have longer rallies which can be more exciting. With the men though you get insane power shots and aces that the other guy can't get to that are impressive too, but in most sports the women just look slower and more amatuer than the men like with soccer.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 27, 2018 2:48 am

I can't stand women's tennis and their phoney effeminate "grunts."

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 2:52 am

Women's football is a complete joke. I've once viewed ten minutes of a match of Germany (reigning world champion and then still best team by far) against some other nation that was talked up to be really good. I thought I was watching Kreisliga Süd-West or something.
The women's elite, undisputed very best team would get fucked hard by the hobby team from the next village over. Easily at that.
But I support girls playing football. I like them thick thighs. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 2:59 am

Boring to watch and boring to jack off to. Women stink.