God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:13 am

It was great.

I also like how they clipped out that Her Maj. basically told Trump to walk ahead.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Fuck the Queen. She's shit.
>DON'T GRAB PUSSY WITH BLOOD
Can't believe those protesters are period shaming.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:42 pm
Why do these idiots actually believe that Trump has done anything to make life worse for anyone within their deviant communities? Is the media, out there, actually portraying Trump as a man who walks into offices and executes queer people, or something?
Meanwhile, Merkel gets heralded as the Champion of Europe, even though she mainly solves problems by sitting them out, letting someone else take care of it (and take the blame if possible), or creating further problems.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:03 am
Auli wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:58 pm

*sigh*
The balloon looks more normal than the protestors.
Not gonna lie here: Trump should plagiarize that baby and put it on merchandize. It's legit rad.
Auli wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:13 am
It was great.

I also like how they clipped out that Her Maj. basically told Trump to walk ahead.
I love it when they not only create fake news, but fake news anyone could unmask as such if you just take a slightly longer look at the readily-available footage.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:05 pm
I love it when they not only create fake news, but fake news anyone could unmask as such if you just take a slightly longer look at the readily-available footage.
Reminder that Trump apparently overfed koi because they literally clipped out a whole side of the video along with a few seconds.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:26 pm

It's hilarious that the left portray Trump supporters as dumb when they're the ones falling for videos edited put out by the media. Fuck even if it's not edited he walked slightly ahead of an incredibly old women.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Can someone update me on the Putin-meeting?

All I see is another "TREASON"-shouting on Twitter.

Edit: I'm now having a good day.

Edit2: Why are people retarded?
Last edited by Auli on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Nothing really happened besides both presidents still not admitting their fiendish election fraud.
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:26 pm
It's hilarious that the left portray Trump supporters as dumb when they're the ones falling for videos edited put out by the media. Fuck even if it's not edited he walked slightly ahead of an incredibly old women.
These sheeple would make IngSoc and Stalin envious.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:40 pm

I can only imagine how hard George Orwell is spinning in his grave. You can probably feel the vibrations from miles away.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:16 am

De-legitimizing a sitting President has been the go-to opposition move for the past 18 years. The only difference now is the higher amount of people on vapid social media outlets and more weaponized autism.

I'm not too worried about the Russians and Putin is not the grand puppetmaster the media portrays him as. These fuckers can barely even keep the lights on right now and their greatest historical achievement is doing a massive meat-grinder Zerg rush on the Germans. I'm sure they've been "meddling" in US elections since dial up existed but now it is "an act of WAR" just because some turnip-eating Natashas duped the Democrats and their Grandma-level computer security.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 am

I've yet to see the Uniparty/Media kiddy diddlers explain why normsociety should hate Russians or Russia or Vladmir Putin.