God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:22 pm

"Whatever but not Trump" isn't a viable campaign. Just like "she's a woman" wasn't for Hilldawg. Yeah yeah, we should be against Trump, you say. Why would we be for you, though?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:32 am

I like the in-game fighting the DNC folk are doing. The Bernie's are fighting for their master against the rest who are fighting for a black woman probably.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:41 am

Nobody even fucking knows who they will bring up. They ought to have some fucker ready for the next election but they seem clueless as to who they will posture up. They can't bring dat Hilldawg, that's for fucking sure. If campaigning won't kill the crazy bitch, losing yet again to Don Daddy will.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 am

Posted in the Celebrity Death thread but might as well post it here.
John McCain dead: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... at-81.html
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:59 am

Duwango wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:25 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:25 am
His Jew lawyer confessed to shit that wasn't even crimes. They're going to have to do better than that
Dems are openly admitting they want to make impeachment happen at all costs, even in the absence of actual crimes. Meanwhile they continue to ignore the actual interests and concerns of voters, which is a void Trump is more than glad to fill in.

Suffice to say, the midterms is less about the typical D and R dickwriggling and more of a referendum on the media-pedowood establishment. The entire "free press" are resting their hopes of survival on the platitude of unrealistic, gaslight-inducing fake polls. If #BlueWave doesn't happen even partially, then it's pretty much over for the media. Trump will have a clean card to destroy them as they see fit, and as he should. In spite of all the autism concerning Roe v. Wade, I think the MAGApedes stand a better chance of repealing New York Times v. Sullivan instead.
Exaaaaactly. Dems have been sperging harder than the lamest of lupaposters ever since election day, and everyone knows it. They're so busy REEEing about Trump that they've forgotten about even being democrats. They don't give a shit about the working class anymore and they actively hate poor white people. This despite the widening gap between rich and poor in this country which you would THINK would tend to unite people.

And it has: in favor of Trump. :lol:

Democrats don't care about the poor anymore. They don't care about working class people. They don't care about whites (a voting block that still makes up a large percentage of the vote, and they're just writing them off and shitting on them constantly.) The only things they care about are illegal immigrants, muslim refugees and impeaching trump.

They're like a dog that chases cats that wouldn't know what to do if it caught one. What the hell would they even do if they impeached Trump? If they could impeach him, it's not going to be a mundane matt situation, where the reason for his impeachment is something that fundamentaly exposes him as a hypocrite. It's gonna be some "grab em by the pussy" social issue shit most likely. So then what? All those alienated voters will just vote for the next Trump who is less of a rockstar around women. :lol:

Who even is left who likes the mainstream media? Pretty much just the DNC and hardcore DNC voters. The DNC has become the party of fake news and we can thank the trump election for that. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 am

Oh and I'm find with McCain being dead. He was a massive RHINO from commiefornia.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 am
He was a massive RHINO from commiefornia.
If only. Fucker wasn't even born in America
Tributes are going to be absolutely slobbering over his dick because he opposed Trump. Never mind that they hated him only ten short years ago when he opposed Obama.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:11 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 am
Posted in the Celebrity Death thread but might as well post it here.
John McCain dead: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... at-81.html
Fucking finally. Well overdue and even more deserved. This fucker isn't going to blow up carriers anymore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 am

I bet he#ll be hailed as an American Hero and something negative about Trump. Most likely his skipping of the military-joining.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:20 am

Auli wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 am
I bet he#ll be hailed as an American Hero and something negative about Trump
They were already doing all of that before he died.
Kugelfisch wrote: