God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:23 am
I'm convinced all awards are meaningless. In all sectors of society.
Finally, a guestfag says something sensible.
All awards are circlejerks. It's very rare that someone got an award because they deserve it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 am
Bobito wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 am
Even that sandnigger arafat got the prize, no one gives a shit about it, you could kill gorrilions and you get an extra prize.
Yeah, the award lost all credibility after that year. Giving a terrorist the peace prize...WTF.

I remember another year they passed over this amazing old woman that had sheltered a whole bunch of Jews from the Nazis and instead gave it to Al Gore for making that idiotic Inconvenient Truth movie.
The Holocaust never happened. Prove to me that I'm "wrong."
You prove it faggot.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 pm
All awards are circlejerks. It's very rare that someone got an award because they deserve it
My favorite example are the late German TV awards, which was literally just the three biggest channel awarding themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 am

Yeah, the award lost all credibility after that year. Giving a terrorist the peace prize...WTF.

I remember another year they passed over this amazing old woman that had sheltered a whole bunch of Jews from the Nazis and instead gave it to Al Gore for making that idiotic Inconvenient Truth movie.
The Holocaust never happened. Prove to me that I'm "wrong."
You prove it faggot.
It did but it also has been so much exaggerated that it could as well be said it is a fictional event. It's funny how people really seem to believe some (((Schindler's List))) is based on true events. :lol: WW2 was really one huge PR victory for Jews, no other event in history has benefited them more.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:50 pm

I think Germany tried to exterminate Jews. I also think the number of Jews was exaggerated, especially compared to the lives lost through the rest of the war.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Many groups of people suffered and took damage much more than Jews, Slavs for example.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:58 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm
Many groups of people suffered and took damage much more than Jews, Slavs for example.
Oh there's no question about that, homosexuals, the retarded (probably even some Allah peanut butter sandwiches), it was a lot more than the Jews who suffered.

Holocaust deniers are the sovereign citizens/Richard Spencers of anti-semitism.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:37 pm

If we're being reasonable, the only one better than Hitler and his merry band of men at killing kikes, were kikes themselves. I've said this before but 60% of the jewish population in Greece wasn't even killed by nazis, antisemits or radicals : they were killed by a fat rabi and his child molesting wife who came from guess fucking where(hint: it wasn't from Shephardi lands so that narrows it down quite a bit) and basically hauled jews to the germans and italians, at times even forcing them to kill the prisoners so he wasn't ratted out, the fuckface.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:46 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:37 pm
If we're being reasonable, the only one better than Hitler and his merry band of men at killing kikes, were kikes themselves.
That's still the case. They keep voting for this open-borders globalist crap that lets in the anti-Semitic invaders.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Hitler, just like any other leader in history, was put in place and steered by the fake zionist kikes in the first place.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine