God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:54 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:25 am
I did something so heinous today that if some family and friends knew about it, they would strongly dislike me and maybe even no longer associate with me.

I voted Trump.
Good thing they don't have to know that, I feel like a few other demorats will be doing the same thing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I did something so heinous today that if some family and friends knew about it, they would strongly dislike me and maybe even no longer associate with me.
When are you failed normalfags gonna learn that having friends and family isn't worth it.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:42 am

I'm a ninja when it comes hiding my approval of Trump. I can jump around it all day. Been doing it for four years now. I don't get offended by others' politics so I can be cool around Trump haters. I don't need to convert anyone. I don't care to be at war every time I check out Facebook.

I'll vent to my wife or in forums like this and that's all I need.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:53 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:42 am
I'm a ninja
You can say nigger here.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I can jump around all day.
I don't care about basketball.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I'll vent to my wife
Domestic violence is never the answer.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:27 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:

I voted Trump.
Good on you. Also good on you for doing it three weeks in advance so they have plenty of time to destroy your ballot and pretend they didn't even get it.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:32 am

My friend down in Baton Rouge pointed something to me this morning. For you non burgers college football is a big deal here, and one of the big team coaches tested positive for COVID on Wednesday, but came back with a negative on Saturday to coach. Dude is 68 and a total hard ass, and while the guy is worth 45 million he’s not Trump rich, so it was either a false positive or he took it like a champ. Another fuck you to the scare tactic spitting commies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:56 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I'm a ninja when it comes hiding my approval of Trump. I can jump around it all day. Been doing it for four years now. I don't get offended by others' politics so I can be cool around Trump haters. I don't need to convert anyone. I don't care to be at war every time I check out Facebook.
You know, I kinda wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome is showcased so blatantly because political ninja like you have lured the nutjobs into a false sense of majority.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:56 am
You know, I kinda wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome is showcased so blatantly because political ninja like you have lured the nutjobs into a false sense of majority.
Well, you'll get your answer in three weeks

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Where do you run when every country is communist?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:32 am
My friend down in Baton Rouge pointed something to me this morning. For you non burgers college football is a big deal here, and one of the big team coaches tested positive for COVID on Wednesday, but came back with a negative on Saturday to coach. Dude is 68 and a total hard ass, and while the guy is worth 45 million he’s not Trump rich, so it was either a false positive or he took it like a champ. Another fuck you to the scare tactic spitting commies.
Yup. That was Nick Saban was the one that supposedly got it but came negative later. What people don't realize why the tests are shit due to how many false positives kept coming from them. You notice this alot with pro hand egg.