God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:36 pm
Relative to her? I guess so.
There are probably europoors out there who have more indian native american first nations blood than her.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Damn. This threads been quiet. We all waiting to see what color the wave takes this November?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 pm

I don't understand why anyone claims to be Native American, a people infamous for getting their shit rocked into extinction by Europeans, alcoholism, and failing to progress past the Classical Era in Civ 6.
Last edited by BlueberryRagamuffin on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:19 pm

American whites have always been obsessed with having Native ancestors, even before this SJW shit started. It reminds me of that scene from Generation Kill when the hillbilly white boy says his great-grandfather hunted Indians and the half-Indian guy wants to shake his hand because he finally met a whitey who isn't going on about being 1/32 Cherokee.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:55 pm

There are lots of reasons to do it these days.
But I think the free guvmit gimmes and free land has long been a great motivator for faking.

I noticed in the articles about Fauxcahontas it said that the Cherokee and other native tribes refuse to submit for DNA analysis. Why? What exactly are they hiding?

I suspect that many of these lily-white "Indians" you see everywhere actually have little to no Native American ancestry and they're terrified of having their meal ticket taken away.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:55 pm
I noticed in the articles about Fauxcahontas it said that the Cherokee and other native tribes refuse to submit for DNA analysis. Why? What exactly are they hiding?
Would you give your DNA to these people?
What I find funny about that is they didn't have any Native American DNA, so they just used Mexican and South American DNA, so really Warren is between 1/64th and 1/1024th Mexican/South American and probably even less percent Native American.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:08 pm

So with the Christine Ford accusation failing the Demorats next scheme is appropriating other races and claiming to be said race, maybe Maxine or Pelosi can claim they're Japanese.

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:05 am

I remember hearing or reading somewhere that some tribes would just “adopt” people into the tribe. So you could end up with white or black Cherokee members mixing into the gene pool. So you think great gramma was full blooded because she comes from the tribal land but it’s more like her great grandmother was and ended up fucking the white guy who just got iniated in.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:40 am

Check out the story of fake Cherokee Jamake Highwater, real name ((Jackie Marks)).
The SOB made a whole career out of being a fake Indian and was responsible for creating the completely BS Star Trek character Chakotay and his "culture". All fake, and Hollywood fell for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamake_Highwater
お前はもう死んでいる。

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:44 am

Anyone watching the FL debates? What's your opinion so far?