God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:48 pm

I'm sure the dad was thinking of his kids when he was driving under the influence.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm

I bet they were on the way to church as well. Again, what was the thought process there? You think ICE wouldn't have shown up at the farm? This isn't GTA where you lose your three star rating in some alley and everything is fine again.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Maybe they knew some SJW-types who would've gladly hidden them from Trump's Fourth Reich.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm
I bet they were on the way to church as well. Again, what was the thought process there? You think ICE wouldn't have shown up at the farm? This isn't GTA where you lose your three star rating in some alley and everything is fine again.
They weren't thinking only relying on retarded instincts

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:45 am
>Fact-checking a hyperbole
Are liberals really that stupid, or are they purposefully misconstruing things?

Like there are these talking points about how Trump can't speak English correctly. Libshit mouthpieces will have "experts" come on and say that the things Trump says are "incoherent". What is it they don't understand?

There was this fat bitch at my office that would print out and post lame libshit memes to her cubicle. One had Hillary making a smug face saying, "Well at least I can speak in complete sentences."

So give me some examples of this. His speeches seem pretty damn clear to me. George W. Bush always sounded like he didn't understand the speeches that were written for him, like that dumb kid you had in class in school that took 10 minutes to read a paragraph.
Obama's speeches were just obfuscation and taqqiya.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Have they ever heard Obongo trying to hold a speech when the teleprompter fails?

The Virgin King Nigger

The Chad Trump
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm
There was this fat bitch at my office that would print out and post lame libshit memes to her cubicle. One had Hillary making a smug face saying, "Well at least I can speak in complete sentences."
Considering her quality health condition, she might just lose that ability way before Trump does.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:30 pm

They mistake using simple words as a lack of intelligence when in reality Trump being as straight to the point as possible is what makes compelling.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

The Chad Trump
>Kicks shit over because he can
>Doesn't need teleprompters to pound pussy
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:30 pm
They mistake using simple words as a lack of intelligence when in reality Trump being as straight to the point as possible is what makes compelling.
I've seen some video of a dude attempting to analyse Trump's way of speaking. He basically made the argument that Trump puts powerful words at the end of the sentence like a top salesman to make them stick. Fair enough.
The comment section was full, fucking full, of guys going all "Oh after all those years of politicians talking smart and educated people wanted somebody speaking on their level." in varying degrees of pretentiousness.

Get fucked. I have heard US politicians talk. They don't talk super educated and elaborate when answering questions, they dodge that shit as much as they possibly can. It's the same shit here. Ask a yes or no question and you get a "Well, bla bla bla bla bla" kinda answer that veers completely away and never gives any answer. Shit, I've seen interviews where the interviewer wouldn't let that slip and pressed the same exact question five or more times and would never ever get an answer.
Trump usually doesn't do that shit and it's refreshing. At the very least he'll say he won't answer that question, not waste ten minutes of your time telling you random stuff in the hopes that you forgot your question.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!