God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:34 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:40 pm
Just learn a trade. No electrician ever will become obsolete in the next 200+ years.
Ah Kugel, don't you realize we need more WOMEN in those jobs???
We'll test batteries on their nipples.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:37 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Just learn a trade. No electrician ever will become obsolete in the next 200+ years.
Ah Kugel, don't you realize we need more WOMEN in those jobs??? Men having stability on their own is sexist.
Tradesman often sabotage their own work for repeat calls. Women just have to try their best.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:32 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:37 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Ah Kugel, don't you realize we need more WOMEN in those jobs??? Men having stability on their own is sexist.
Tradesman often sabotage their own work for repeat calls. Women just have to try their best.
Yeah, I'm aware. I fucking hate them because of that shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:46 am
stuff about how screwed we are
What specifically would you change in the education field, then? Even with these trends, the best paying jobs would still be those that computers can't replicate (such as sales or attorneys) or those way to complicated for the most advanced machine to perform cost-efficiently (such as trades, or highly technical engineering or med careers).

While its true that you're going to see more freelancers, you're also going to see the smart ones group together or find ways to innovate. Just like how farmers and merchants scream about how their produce is the finest and best above everyone else's.
Some people are just going to want to go outside or get human interaction.
If I had money, I'd seem wise to invest in office space and renovate it to house multiple freelancers. Just to give them the easiest space to network and collaborate.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:34 am

CIANigger wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
That's a fine thing about trades: Nobody gives a fuck. I ring you shitheads up to fix something. I don't care how ugly of a motherfucker or how pretty a bitch you send, in the end I care about my problem being resolved. Most people would likely rather want a woman that's easy on the eyes sent so all doors are wide open for women in any of those fields.
Thing is, the job needs to get done. That's the other side of the coin. Again, I don't care who you send. Meritocracy is ultimately reigning supreme in practical fields.

As for "intentionally fucking up a job to get recalls", just don't pay that shit. You hired them to fix a problem and if they didn't it's "services not rendered". Been there, done that. Never had to pay for an issue not resolved.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:34 am
As for "intentionally fucking up a job to get recalls", just don't pay that shit.
They do it in a way where most people won't notice unless you are a tradesmen yourself. I know because once my Dad was a plumber and had a pain in the ass customer and noticed the previous plumber installed a tap too far out making it difficult not to spill water everywhere when washing your hands. "Ah, that's why you did it".

Of course some of them are just slimy cunts about it which makes it useful to know another tradesmen. My Dad's recent house has issues with the way it was built and he knew what was going on since he paid attention to it as it was being built. They ignored his complaints and acted like it was all fine until he got an inspector from the government to check it who said he was 100% right. Most people wouldn't notice the shit they did since it was subtle short cuts that broke regulations.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:36 am

That's why you get a service contract as a business customer. They don't fix shit right, they come as often as necessary to get it done without any extra pay. If they fuck it up the first time it's their loss.
That and I refuse to let them fuck me over. You just have to be a hardass about it. It really doesn't matter if the fucker before you intentionally messed things up. Tell me what needs to be done, fix it, charge me for it. If you can't sort that shit out you can stick your bill for not getting shit running again up your arse. Go sue me, faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:36 am
That and I refuse to let them fuck me over. You just have to be a hardass about it.
Yep, do this with all tradesmen. During the construction of his new house my Dad said "no wonder my customers were up tight dicks, they dealt with these pricks all the time". If you are an Australian from Sydney you should especially do this, since over here the building standards are complete and utter trash since the construction, banks and housing industries fucking own this city.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 am

It's a very simple premise. Shit's broken. I hire you to fix it. Fix it. Shit's still not running? I guess you didn't well fucking fix it, did ya, cunt? No fix, no pay. Again, go fucking sue me other that. Have a go. We both know who will lose that case.
Guess what, I've never been sued, always got my shit fixed and only ever paid when shit actually was fixed. That goes for climate, electric, lighting, water, everything. If you're getting fucked over it's mostly your own fault, honestly. Yes, I will call back but not in the way you think if you try to fuck me. I'm Marcellus Wallace. What do I look like?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:54 pm

When Trump leaves office in 2025, I want him to become a film critic: