God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Trump's playing 4D chess. He won't cave that easily. He's just making it seem as though he's appealing to them.
"I can't believe it. Even after being decapitated on live television and having his head spiked on the newly erected statue of Moloch by Nancy Pelosi herself, Trump is still playing those gosh darn Democrats like a fiddle." The last white man in the country says as the Commisars lead him to where his public dismemberment will take place.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:47 pm

It's just short term, so he's probably just doing it to save face with government employee's by getting them paid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:34 pm
His base is certainly starting to turn on him
Wew lassie
Like I said before, he ran on building the wall. It's going to be interesting to see what happens. I've heard a lot of people come up with theories about how he didn't actually cave in and he'll get the wall made anyway. We'll see.

I'll still most likely vote Trump again since the USA democrat party is some weak shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:05 am

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He'll allow the gov workers to get their back pay and (hopefully) save up for three month and maybe he'll do something to really punish the DMC. We'll see. Trump really hates Pelosi. He'll fuck her somehow.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 am

Apparently the Democrats wouldn't sign a bill that would allow the government employees to get paid during the shutdown.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:34 pm
His base is certainly starting to turn on him
Ann Coulter turned on him pretty much the day he was sworn in. It's all about the attention for her, she doesn't count
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:57 am

I still hope for a second term. Just because I want to see the left get platinum mad over it. When Trump was elected I would randomly think of it and start laughing for weeks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:57 am
I still hope for a second term. Just because I want to see the left get platinum mad over it. When Trump was elected I would randomly think of it and start laughing for weeks.
That was such a great week.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:13 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 am
Apparently the Democrats wouldn't sign a bill that would allow the government employees to get paid during the shutdown.
I'd think Trump himself would be using that as ammo.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 am
Ann Coulter turned on him pretty much the day he was sworn in. It's all about the attention for her, she doesn't count
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:47 pm
It's just short term, so he's probably just doing it to save face with government employee's by getting them paid.
Nah. He's fucked. And even worse he gave the Dems a taste of victory.
His only option now is to build the wall through EO, which will be controversial and will be blocked almost immediately by the courts (the Supreme Court would probably give an eventual ruling on it, but enjoy the 10 month wait and even then he might lose).

But yea, I'll still vote for him in 2020. Running in place is better than the active ass rape the Dems will bring.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:42 am

I hate to even say it but part of me says why bother at all? He just showed the entire nation, both his supporters and his enemies, that he's has no stomach for the fight. He's out of time, and so are we. Americans, real Americans and not "child of the world" commie pillow biters, need to start thinking real hard what we're going to do once the Democrats get back into the White House in 2020 because mark my words it's not going to be business as usual. They want bloody vengeance on every single person in this country who didn't vote for Hillary in 2020, from the Trump supporters to the Stein voters to burnouts who stayed at home because they were to stoned to remember what day it was. It's going to be all out open warfare on everyone who's not a card carrying Marxist reptile.