God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Mozilla CEO decide tho open her whore mouth and decides to endorse mass censorship.

No wonder Firefox became such a pile of absolute garbage after the latest updates, if that's what's going on there. I'm done with their bullshit. Switching to Brave on all devices from now on, since its CEO is Brendan "Stop Gay Marriage" Eich. Fuck you, cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Not surprising. It's been a bunch of transfaggotry and woke shit over there for a while.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:03 pm

I can only imagine he won't resign because that would remove some of the legal protections he has, but he really should. He's directly responsible for Ashli Babbet getting executed, for his supporters being labeled terrorists, and basically for the end of the Republic. Going silent for days just to pop up and do a shitty self-congratulatory farewell speech (that wasn't actually a farewell speech) was a punk bitch move.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 pm

He'll never do anything of the sort. Trump simply cannot fathom the idea of relinquishing something to prove a point; he can only think in that boomer yuppie way of "the more, the better". That's why he didn't quit Twitter even if it was pretty obvious that they were just counting the hours to when they'd be able to unperson him (they'd do it anyway as soon as he was officially out of office, even without the magasperg in DC). Clearly he would have benefited from reading some philosophy in the past, maybe some books on warfare and propaganda, but he didn't, and he can only operate on that single-minded, very Murrican way of thinking.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:30 pm

I ditched FF about 2 years ago. Pozzed trash.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Is Brave the DHI approved FaggotFucks alternative?
I always shrugged when Ungoogled Chromium was suggested. I just can't fathom a single browser not being pozzed trash.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 pm
Clearly he would have benefited from reading some philosophy in the past, maybe some books on warfare and propaganda, but he didn't, and he can only operate on that single-minded, very Murrican way of thinking.
Trump knew that reading is for faggots and that it dosen't matter if all of your supporters are executed because it won't effect you one bit.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Is Brave the DHI approved FaggotFucks alternative?
I always shrugged when Ungoogled Chromium was suggested. I just can't fathom a single browser not being pozzed trash.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 pm
Clearly he would have benefited from reading some philosophy in the past, maybe some books on warfare and propaganda, but he didn't, and he can only operate on that single-minded, very Murrican way of thinking.
Trump knew that reading is for faggots and that it dosen't matter if all of your supporters are executed because it won't effect you one bit.
Been using it for like a year now. If you ignore the gay crypto attachments it really is a great browser from the jump, even on mobile. If a site like YouTube won't let you play videos with the phone screen off its one of the only browsers I've found where you can switch to desktop sight, block all ads, and be able to play vids/audio in the background and not drain your battery in 30 minutes
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:04 pm

Maybe I'll give Brave a try. I've opted to jump directly into the tiger's den and use Chrome but if there is a better alternative I'll give it a shot.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:28 pm

Is there a fork of Brave without the gay cryptoshit?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:28 pm
Is there a fork of Brave without the gay cryptoshit?
Not that I've found. I just don't sign up for it or use it in anyway.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger