God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:31 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:19 pm
People said the same things about Alaska when Seward purchased it.
I wished Cucknadia nabbed Alaska. I wonder if Russia offered it.
They didn't, because Russia had just fought the Crimean War against the Anglo (and the French, and the Ottomans). Had Canada been an independent country and not a cucked colony, then maybe they'd have a chance to purchase Alaska.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:03 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Like mentioned, America could easily control population movement as central America bottlenecks at the tail end of Mexico.
That's hardly worth it, considering all those Mexicans you'd have roaming free. A pupet state is clearly the better solution, especially considering you could have the "Mexican" police deal with the cartel dirt in ways you couldn't in a US state.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Democratic debates are satisfying the diversity quota with trans, blacks, and waman.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:03 pm
That's hardly worth it, considering all those Mexicans you'd have roaming free. A pupet state is clearly the better solution, especially considering you could have the "Mexican" police deal with the cartel dirt in ways you couldn't in a US state.
Respectfully disagree. That's just going to make them want independence and start all over again.

Directly absorbed to the country--even if they want gibs--would make sense spread out over several landmasses and states, since they could fight among themselves for the money. When they all move to California, it's fine in a way that they all go into one spot, but it's just becomes a perpetual pipeline for federal money since that state's budget takes a hard nose dive into the red, and everyone else has to effectively subsidize them.

Not a long term solution.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Just help the right despot to gain power. He'll keep his people in check.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm
Democratic debates are satisfying the diversity quota with trans, blacks, and waman.
I just hope at least one of them is a transwoman identifying as black.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:15 pm
Directly absorbed to the country--even if they want gibs--would make sense spread out over several landmasses and states, since they could fight among themselves for the money.
Works out fine with the niggers, right? Instead of one city, you have them in every larger city, causing problems on the entire continent. Plus you'll now have a state that's in such a terrible shape that not even your children will see it become a passable place to live in after billions thrown at it to bring the infrastructure up to speed.
>they could want independence
Perfect! Have your CIA niggers whip up a "democratic" election. If you're lucky, they might even want communism and you don't even have to do anything. Let them elect some commie despot. He'll close those borders real good on your behalf and you can throw all the AntiFa trash over the Rio Grande as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:30 pm

The_Donald officially quarantined for "violence". If anyone didn't see this coming they're smoking too much. Expect it to be deleted by election time.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:38 pm

It's reddit, I'm more surprised it didn't happen right after he won.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:03 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Like mentioned, America could easily control population movement as central America bottlenecks at the tail end of Mexico.
That's hardly worth it, considering all those Mexicans you'd have roaming free.
Roaming free? I'm suggesting a Young Turks approach and force Mexicans into South America and the ones who don't want to move, genocide.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:30 pm
The_Donald officially quarantined for "violence". If anyone didn't see this coming they're smoking too much. Expect it to be deleted by election time.
Plebbit is garbage anyway. Big tech is going to fight Trump at every angle coming 2020.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.