God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 pm

I won't believe there's anything to this story (especially since the first place I saw it was CNN) until I see some serious consequences. I don't for a minute believe "MUH SIX GORILLION RUSSIAN HACKERS STOLE DEMOCRACY BY NOT ELECTING HILLDAWG!!! REEEEEEEEEEE" narrative the media has been pushing ever since election day.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 am

The only thing substantial I've seen from it was a threat. "Americans will be indicted next," or something like that. Implying that they have proof Americans were involved but they only put out the Russian stuff shortly before something Trump is going to do that happens to involve Russians.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 am

I can't be around my dad anymore, he's always been a huge faggot when it comes to Trump's presidency, but because of all this recent news, he's gone Spoony-tier with it. He said that for his birthday, he wants me to vote Democratic in the next election, and no, he wasn't joking. He's retired and all damn day, all he does is watch MSNBC, and all he does is talk about Trump. It's making me sick as a dog just to see what he's been reduced to.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:37 am

That's downright sad, bro. My father doesn't like Trump either but at least he's a racist. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:41 am

Didn't know it was this bad in California. I guess that disproves the claim that because prohibition doesn't work we need to do the opposite to save Mexico :lol:
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 am
It all stems from the unrealistic viewpoint people develop when they spend too much time on a school campus and away from real life.
Well here in our school system you are basically indoctrinated that you need to listen and believe because it stems from the time of Prussia. The Prussians needed obedient people they could form into soldiers. People don't learn anything here, they hear and they repeat. I'm not surprised that a more left leaning professor in university has an easy time with these kids.

That's why some people who have good grades, then study but don't get their job can't into reality because reality is not learn a text and when you can repeat everything you get a good grade.

If there no longer is a talking culture then there is only one way this can go in the future. I blame CDU/SPD aswell because they have ignored this problem even though it was mentioned a million times.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:57 am

School after the basic math and reading shit, outside of hard science classes with no place for an agenda, are nothing but pure indoctrination mills wherever you go. It's always been that way and won't ever change. It's just way too effective and practical.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:31 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 am
I can't be around my dad anymore, he's always been a huge faggot when it comes to Trump's presidency, but because of all this recent news, he's gone Spoony-tier with it. He said that for his birthday, he wants me to vote Democratic in the next election, and no, he wasn't joking. He's retired and all damn day, all he does is watch MSNBC, and all he does is talk about Trump. It's making me sick as a dog just to see what he's been reduced to.
Sad to say bro, but that's exactly the goal of cable news: to tear apart families and plant mind viruses on the behalf of political interests.

Your dad could probably slowly return to reality if he'd lay off the cable news a little and spend more time out doing things. Fake News (by which I mean all mainstream news outlets) love to gin up emotions and make the viewers think some big important shit is JUST ABOUT TO GO DOWN, and HAVE TO SEE THIS ONE THING OR ELSE THE WORLD WILL END. When you spend time away from fake news, you realize how much of what they post is bullshit or exaggerated, and how little actually changes. Very few news stories have any impact on day-to-day lives. Even the suffering of others is pointless to think about if it's on the other side of the world and you can't do shit to help. But fake news loves to keep people dwelling on the trivial differences of opinion that divide us, or the crisis 10,000 miles away that you can't do anything to fix and nobody can.

I've had this argument with old people before. They think not watching fake news means sticking your head in the sand and not knowing ANYTHING. They don't realize how much news we absorb by osmosis + how irrelevant most news is.

And political news is all of that x1000.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:37 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:42 pm
It's my understanding that only 12 of these 'hackers' were actually Russian

I could have sworn I typed "six" hackers, which is the number I thought it was, so I fail at both fake news and the interweb.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:14 am

Baby boomers aren't even human, they're the dirty diapers of propoganda from the 60's cultural revolution.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:55 am

Don't get me started on boomers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]