God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:24 am

It's because they all come from money and golf is something that rich bitch burgers do. All the rich church kids I knew growing up played golf. Poor kids didn't. Golf is regularly the subject of jokes in the sunday funnies. It's what upper-middle and upper class people do that sets them "above" the plebs. I think Golf is fucking boring, but if I'd been rich, I'd probably love it because you get to rub shoulders with important people and make connections/talk business deals in an informal setting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 am

I don't really have anything against it but it's weird to me that burgerkings make such a point to have a golf break from politicing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:54 am

It's a clear class divide thing. Poor/working class people like football, racing, basketball, maybe hockey even. Rich people like golf.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Griever

Post by Griever » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:16 am

The only thing I think I would like about golf is the fact that you get to fart about looking at some pretty scenery and socializing with friends and colleagues while pretending to be playing a sport.

You can't exactly say the same thing about basketball, football, tennis, etc, given that the scenery is standardized and typically pretty boring to look at. Plus, I imagine it would be difficult to have a social conversation while playing any other sport.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:41 am

That aspect is nice but it's done so much better with fishing or having a BBQ out in the wild.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Griever

Post by Griever » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:That aspect is nice but it's done so much better with fishing or having a BBQ out in the wild.
This is definitely true. I would certainly rather spend a weekend fishing than golfing, but I guess the rich think it below them to go fishing. I mean--most rich people can't even go hunting unless they're doing it in a penned-in, controlled hunting area where all of the sport is taken out of it. I'd imagine the only way that the rich would want to go fishing is if they were doing it in a man-made lake full of fish that they paid to have added to the lake by the truckload.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:Their Obamacare replacement bill vote fell through. It's almost like I was 100% right when I said Trump wouldn't be able to get anything done (because the other politicians all hate him) and all the libshits were going nuts over nothing when they screamed HITLER HITLER HITLER during the elections.

Even if they can replace Obamacare at some point during his presidency, if the democrats win the next election, they'll just immediately bring it back up. Lel. The Republicans just want their version of Obamacare on records so they can go down in history as the cool guiz who did it right.
Man your posts just keep getting more Reddit-tier with each new DHI incarnation :lol: Trump never had any interest in passing the bill; it was Paul Ryan's love child, and the bill died along with whatever future aspirations the Wisconsin cheesenigger had.

There's also no actual urgency in repealing/replacing Obongocare because Trump already killed it as soon as he assumed office, despite what his occasional theatrics seem to suggest otherwise. IRS is no longer fining the goyim for not purchasing it and healthcare providers are still fleeing in droves from the program exchange and will continue to do so until it finally falls apart sometime this year.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Man your posts just keep getting more Reddit-tier with each new DHI incarnation :lol: Trump never had any interest in passing the bill; it was Paul Ryan's love child, and the bill died along with whatever future aspirations the Wisconsin cheesenigger had.
I fucking thought so, I heard Paul Ryan was trying to pass his shitty Obamacare 2.0 weeks ago and then suddenly I hear "DRUMPF HAS FAILED, HAHAHA HIS HEALTH CARE BILL FAILED" recently. Fuck me the MSM is so damn dishonest.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:17 am

Poonoo wrote:
Bartnopolis wrote:
I fucking thought so, I heard Paul Ryan was trying to pass his shitty Obamacare 2.0 weeks ago and then suddenly I hear "DRUMPF HAS FAILED, HAHAHA HIS HEALTH CARE BILL FAILED" recently. Fuck me the MSM is so damn dishonest.
The MSM will always be the most relentless when it comes to autistic screeching, but in this case, cuckservashills and lolbertarians deserve the most blame for dishonestly conflating Trump with Ryan's utterly lolcow Obamacare copypasta. Even Matt Drudge was shrieking like a little girl for days over it. It's apparent for normies that their 6-year concern trolling over Obamacare is just that, concern trolling, especially after Trump already crippled it with EOs. They would rather prefer if their people would die on the street as opposed to not forcing them to rely exclusively on "private insurance" blight.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 am

Whoopsie, did not realize one could post as Guest!

In the meantime, it's time to build that fucking wall.