God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:36 am

It's funny. My mum insists, through numerous instances of faulty logic and reasoning, that she's not a boomer, she's Gen X. Which is especially hilarious to me because my mum has such a typical boomer outlook on life
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 am

I don't consider anyone over 45 gen x, I'm 33 and considered a millennial technically.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:14 am
Baby boomers aren't even human, they're the dirty diapers of propoganda from the 60's cultural revolution.
That reminds me of this video sadly only in German. These people would suck the anus of an African but they won't even make English subtitles for their video :lol:

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Retards protesting again. Trump and Tommy for some reason.

OH TOMMY TOMMY! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY Stephen Yaxley-Lennon!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:45 pm

So Sadiq pays for anti-trump rally and when he gets flack he falls back on "muh free speach." He then bans the pro-Trump rally. Liberals know no irony.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:36 pm
That reminds me of this video sadly only in German. These people would suck the anus of an African but they won't even make English subtitles for their video :lol:
We have too much dub privilege*, and our YT community appears to be a bit insular.

(*) Srsly, the only stuff we get that's not dubbed is either some old animu getting a cheap DVD release, or some Turkish comedy.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:45 pm
So Sadiq pays for anti-trump rally and when he gets flack he falls back on "muh free speach." He then bans the pro-Trump rally. Liberals know no irony.
He doesn't even want to entertain the possibility that Trump might have more supporters than detractors in this country.
I saw a leftist on Twitter claim there were 250,000 people at the anti-Trump rally. There weren't even 25,000 never mind a quarter of a million.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Having some biased source talk about how many protesters where anywhere tends to be a crapshoot, anyways. That stuff tends to get rounded towards whatever order of magnitude is more convenient for the narrative.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Hell, even that failure of a convention, Tanacon, lied about the amount of people there to sensationalize the story.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:53 pm
Having some biased source talk about how many protesters where anywhere tends to be a crapshoot, anyways.
Well, they always lie. They never pan the cameras. They always go by how many virtue signalling fucktards said on facefuck they were going to be at this or that protest, rather than how many actually showed up. They generally try to distort it to make it seem more people actually support their position than really do. If they can't do that (say 15,000 people said they were going to protest and only 15 showed up) they just don't report it.
Kugelfisch wrote: