God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:31 pm
Maybe update the fucking forum software
see y'all on DHI 5.0

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:58 pm
It would the be funniest/scariest thing in 2020 if Trump pulled this off.

Funny because it would be great to see the media weasels (the turncoats at Fox News, in particular) get whipped and the "Trump is Hitler" people lose their minds.(Not to mention, the additional satisfaction of seeing the lid blown off a corrupt system.)

Scary because these people are unhinged. A lot of the businesses that boarded up in anticipation of post-Election Day unrest are still boarded up because they know this isn't over.

Me, I don't know what to think anymore. A month ago, I would have bet on Trump. Two weeks, ago I would have bet Biden.

Now, I'm not betting at all and just watching the show.
Same here, except I am hoping that aftet all the remaining votes from Alaska and North Carolina are counted (I am looking at the New York times election site in case you forgot) I hope that the day after the election we won't have wear masks anymore and the lock down will be over just before Thanksgiving, which will happen tomorrow or Tuesday.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Also not to double post, but the state of Georgia on the AP map has turned blue a few days ago and it turns out that all the votes from Arizona have been counted 6 days ago, which is why I am hoping that the election will be over today or tomorrow

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:03 pm

I'm in it for the laughs at this point. This country will never see a fair election again. The use of a commie voting machine is evidence enough of that.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:04 pm

Also I know that the lock down will be over after the last election day, because I recall seeing an article from the Washington post(but not reading it) on my Google feed on Google Chrome saying that people are hoping that when the election is over, the lock down and mask wearing will end.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:58 pm
It would the be funniest/scariest thing in 2020 if Trump pulled this off.
Moviebob has a better chance of fucking Lindsay. It's time to stop coping.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:05 pm

Yea, it is about done. They'll fire their final bullets next week, but I don't think it's going anywhere and I have doubts the Supreme Court is going to take up these cases.

Powell also went off the rails this weekend and her stupid Q shit probably poisoned the entire well.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I think the best thing Trump can do now is to push for states to pass voter reform laws and make sure the GOP doesn't nominate Jeb Romney McCain in 2024.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:04 pm
Also I know that the lock down will be over after the last election day, because I recall seeing an article from the Washington post(but not reading it) on my Google feed on Google Chrome saying that people are hoping that when the election is over, the lock down and mask wearing will end.
Thinking chinkflu lockdown will ever end is stupider than thinking Trump has a chance in court.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:00 pm
Also not to double post, but the state of Georgia on the AP map has turned blue a few days ago and it turns out that all the votes from Arizona have been counted 6 days ago, which is why I am hoping that the election will be over today or tomorrow
THE RIDE IS JUST RAMPING UP, MOTHERFUCKER!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:30 am

This election fraud meme is basically the political equivalent of DSP's "my move didn't come out" at this point.