God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:06 am

It's called The Pussy Pass.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:55 pm

Sooo about that Epstein guy, yeah I called it, he was gonna die at some point.

Funny enough he was suicide watch, me thinks we're not gonna see any footage of him in his cell.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:55 pm
Funny enough he was suicide watch, me thinks we're not gonna see any footage of him in his cell.
No we won't because the newest info is that he was taken off suicide watch that same day and the surveillance system was shut down for "maintenance" long enough for him to hang himself. What a series of (((coincidences))).
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:49 am

There were so many powerful people who would want him dead its unreal.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:23 am

All the less surprising that he is dead. Just about everyone called it that he'd die under weird circumstances before he could make a statement to get better terms for himself but throw people under the bus. Everyone expected it and it was still done. That's a bit concerning but also shows that the conspiracy is very real.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 am

The gubbermint can be as brazen as they wan't, anything to remind the goyim that you have no power and they can can rob you of anything and not give a reason like it's fucking Stalinism.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:21 am

This was pretty brazen. Usually when the Clintons whack somebody it's some guy you've never heard of and who wasn't in the news. This is fucking high profile

Also LOL at Trump retweeting Clinton conspiracy theories. What a time to be alive
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:23 am
All the less surprising that he is dead. Just about everyone called it that he'd die under weird circumstances before he could make a statement to get better terms for himself but throw people under the bus. Everyone expected it and it was still done. That's a bit concerning but also shows that the conspiracy is very real.
At some point, conspiracy or not, the whole thing becomes too big for too many people to take even a single slightest risk.
That pedo must've really known some shit.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm
That pedo must've really known some shit.
Sure did. The international high society of entertainment, politics and business were his buddies and many visited his island.
And it's not just the pedo stuff. You don't get to be that filthy rich without doing quite some shit. Just imagine how many illegal deals he's done with other people just as rich and "important" as himself.

He had absolutely no reason to kill himself. With that amount of money and that amount of dirt on people he could've gotten a real short sentence or even served no time at all and fucked off to his island to remain there forever and well-guarded.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:25 pm
He had absolutely no reason to kill himself.
Disagree. Sooner or later somebody was going to take him out, especially if he ratted on these people. If he kept his mouth shut and did his time, they probably would have had him eliminated anyway lest he discovered that he really didn't have a doing time kind of disposition. If it was suicide (which I doubt, but let's say for the sake of argument), it was probably because he felt there was no other way out.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.