God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:06 am
Soph has her shit written by an adult, I'm convinced since no 14 year old woman has ever been that witty.
Even some kind of female John Carmack would at least not care about politics and instead be into maths or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:41 pm
Nobody talks about them worshipping that black chunk of space rock enough.
It's the IRL Companion Cube. Of Peace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu May 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am
Even some kind of female John Carmack would at least not care about politics and instead be into maths or something.
True, but at least the kid is going along with it. These INs haven't figured out that you need to differentiate yourself to get anywhere. They'd rather be poor than get any kind of real attention (although that's ultimately a good thing).
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:33 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
True, but at least the kid is going along with it. These INs haven't figured out that you need to differentiate yourself to get anywhere. They'd rather be poor than get any kind of real attention (although that's ultimately a good thing).
She's obviously not stupid. Certainly ahead of many her age. I just highly doubt a child that age would give a fuck about politics.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:33 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
She's obviously not stupid. Certainly ahead of many her age. I just highly doubt a child that age would give a fuck about politics.
I'm convinced her fucking Dad is writing this. She sounds like Denis Miller in her delivery, and she wouldn't know who he is, the only Millenial (let alone a Zoomer) that cares about him is Razorfist. You know who remembers Dennis Miller? Gen Xers from the 90s. She is 14, so likely her dad grew up watching him in the 90s and others like George Carlin since that type of stand up was big in the 90s and her dad would be right in that age bracket.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Some of the editing and jokes seem a little too advanced for her but otherwise she's not a slobbering retard who can't talk like most teenagers. (What 14-year-old is making jokes about hot puss?)

Anyway, Trump tweeted out that once the wall is up he's going to kick out the illegals that are already here, triggering massive lefty hysteria. So racist and condescending!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 20, 2019 12:15 am

I've heard a plan to bus them all into Broward and Palm Beach counties in Florida.

Good riddance. South Florida should be turned into some kind of Battle Royale experiment where only the strongest minorities survive.
A lot less of the long noses would make it out of there.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 1:15 am

Send 'em all to Austin then wall the damn place up.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Just you wait. They'll look down upon us on their future sky city and shed a tear at our un-progressive ways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 20, 2019 5:58 pm

I mean, Trayvon's mother is running for government office in Miami.

That should tell you plenty.