God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:28 am

The problem with expecting a blue wave is you need to see some indication of it happening in reality. Not just within the super shitlib cities that already hate Trump and all republicans. The liberals doubled down on insulating themselves after Trump's election. They're now to the point where they are so insular that they have no conception of how someone outside of liberal academia or the media would think of Trump. Or the presidency as a whole IE what has been accomplished. To THEM, electing Trump was like electing AidsHitler mixed with Skeletor. A normal person either doesn't care, doesn't think about it much or has a mild like or dislike of Trump.

I would say that the general reception from people I know regarding the Trump presidency has been overall optimistic. Granted, most of the people I know are more conservative than myself, but even a lot of former liberals in the online sphere are cautiously optimistic or ambivalent towards Trump's actions in office. I think to pretty much everyone who isn't a socal shitlib, Trump has either done "kinda good" or "kinda shitty." Nothing to inspire a frothing mouth in any case.

But the liberal media doesn't know any of this because they don't talk to normies or anyone outside of the hardcore Shillary fan club. I remember seeing a liberal make a video talking about why Hillary ultimately lost. It was right after the election. He pointed out all the failures of her campaign and how the liberal media was too insulated to see all the smart moves Trump was making. He pointed out how she was a poor candidate with a history that pushed voters away, and how she had arrogantly refused to court states that she just assumed would vote her way. The result you know. :D

Well, my point in rambling about this shit is that video is still relevant as ever. The liberal media has not learned one single thing and every sin pointed out in that video is still happening today. They're STILL out of touch, they're STILL being over-hyperbolic, they're STILL toxic/bitter about anyone who believes differently than them and they STILL hate the working class. Why would I vote for the party that's made it very clear they hate the working class and will do everything in their power to screw us over? They can call it "privileged white males" but the ones who always foot the billth and pay the restitutions for whatever bullshit SJWs cook up is always the working class. WHICH INCLUDES the blacks, latinos, asians and everyone else. We've seen how liberal media's idea of whiteness is extremely malleable. They won't mention the blacks and latinos paying higher taxes and the middle class *as a whole* being squeezed out because that's not relevant to their narrative.

I don't think Trump cares about the working class either, but at least he pays lip service to it and the tax breaks he gave out earlier in his term actually did trickle down to impact us working folks. I feel like people care more about a little extra in their pocket than they do some obscure notion of LE CURRENT YEAR NEEDS A WOMBYN.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:33 am

Might as well doubleshitpost this article I found:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... mp-support
Democrats have done nothing since Trump’s election to reduce these feelings. On issue after issue the Democratic party has moved to the left, catering to a progressive base outraged at Trump’s election and seething at how the Democratic establishment foisted a fatally flawed candidate upon them. The latest progressive cause célèbre is for eliminating America’s border enforcement agency, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice). One can be outraged at how Trump is enforcing America’s immigration laws without thinking that eliminating all border enforcement is a good idea. An idea like this keeps Republicans united in their support for Trump as it clearly shows how unacceptable the alternative is.
The news media’s behavior also keeps Republicans in line. It is impossible to overstate the degree of daily vituperation visited upon the president in the media. Comics and actors use their non-political programs to attack him, often to the implicit applause of the press. Virtually all coverage outside the conservative Fox News and isolated conservative outlets is negative, often couched in highly hostile terms. Virtually all of the columnists at the New York Times and the Washington Post, America’s two most respected dailies, despise Trump – and that includes nearly all of the conservative, libertarian and Republican columnists too. Trump supporters who follow news at all cannot escape the daily blast of negativity.
This has, predictably, hardened the attitudes of many Trump supporters.
Keep poking the bear, liberal media cunts. Keep up the hyperbole. 4 more years mate.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:59 am

Honestly this blue wave nonsense just sounds like 2016 all over again
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Gunner445

Post by Gunner445 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Watch the one week passes and yet they'll come up with some other bullshit to delay the vote, oh we need a bipartisan investigation, we need a special consul investigation.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:10 pm

I spent the entirety of the intertnet, watching how Trump was winning against, supposidely, all odds.

This shit got delayed, sure, but nothing will change the fact that we will win against the left. Again.

It's also very possible that the doxxing of several Republican Senators was done by Maxine Waters. Good move there, Max!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 am
I believe you killed your wife.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 pm

And The Patriarchy (tm) let him get away with it. Dark times.
Auli wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:10 pm
I spent the entirety of the intertnet, watching how Trump was winning against, supposidely, all odds.

This shit got delayed, sure, but nothing will change the fact that we will win against the left. Again.
The funniest thing is that this is the perfect material for a touching biopic.

"Trump - even when the entire world hated him, he never gave up"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:46 pm

The absolute fucking state of Patton Oswald.
>still haunted by his wife's ghost
>goes full libshit retard at every opportunity
>shills "believe wahmen" shirts
>biggest
JUST look i've seen in a long time
Did he challenge himself to become the biggest faggot he could be?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 pm
... Dark times.
I've heard this will help.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:46 pm

>goes full libshit retard at every opportunity
He was always like that.
He's also one of those "nerd" performers whose only liked by soyboys. And you could say that about every stand up commedian in this age, but he was doing it long beforehand.