Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Islam

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:15 pm
Pakis and their peaceful knives. Here one decapitated a 7 year old child on Christmas Eve.

http://dailyfinland.fi/national/8572/Un ... n-Helsinki

Funny how the mainstream shit media won't say a word about the suspect's background, he's just "36-year old man". However, alternative media dug his name up quite quickly: Zulfigar Ali Sohrab. (this is not fake news, I've seen the imprisonment documents)

http://tundratabloids.com/2018/12/finla ... l-history/

The boy was likely their own race as this guy was the uncle of the victim, but still.. 7 yr old boy killed in such brutal way, ffs these animals. I've already lost count how many peope these untermenschen have killed here since the mud flood of 2015. It's funny how our media does the best it can to shroud rapes and murderds of rapefugees and when they are forced to tell their names (and eventually they have to tell also the name of this guy when he goes to court) they'll always use this magic concept: isolated incident. Every time rapefugee kills or rapes it is an isolated incident. Every. Single. Time. No matter how many incidents there are. Or will be. Isolated incident.
Then these same people are like, "OMG, we've got to do something about these 'incels'!"

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:42 am
Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm
If you are constantly surrounded by white trash it is fearsome indeed.
Because we have such a rich history of KKK atrocities happening here. I'm sure a burning cross is being set up in front of your door right this instant.
It wouldn't actually be that bad of an idea to scare the local niggers (Africans) away a little bit but then all the white people call you racist. I mean they scare us (me) sittin around in a group in the park at the banks where the drunk white people usually sat around and they are doing their thing while being all black. Meanwhile some lefty women I know said she loves strangers and other cultures and would openly greet them. She travels alot. Does she not realize these black people are anything but like those friendly civilized black people in other countries like America. It's just going to be like that penguin in the zoo who was open and friendly but little did he know that a wild fox didn't see him as a playmate.

Also what kind of madman lines themselves up with their group around a park bench like it's a campfire you dance around or a totem you pray at. I tell first people have to be bodied with knives before something happens. People got fucking group raped in broad daylight at kermess and that was apparently not enough. There was one of those blacks in front of the house screaming and banging his head against some metal thing all night until police came and whipped him into the car.

Can't you like confine these people to designated areas and they can only leave at certain times or something.

they dressed up their horses :lol:
SpoilerShow

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Then these same people are like, "OMG, we've got to do something about these 'incels'!"
As they ban Mumkey Jones from existence.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:25 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:02 pm

It's unconstitutional mainly because the child marriage gets auto-revoked without any case-by-case assessment, afaik.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:55 pm
they dressed up their horses :lol:
You just know the whole KKK is just an excuse for gay orgies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:53 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Does she not realize these black people are anything but like those friendly civilized black people in other countries like America.
I don't know what country you live in dude, but it seems like wherever you have large, isolated black populations is where trouble occurs. There are black-majority cities in the US that are like third-world countries that you would never want to sent foot into.

I live very far north. Black population is 3.6%. So this "dindu" concept is very foreign to us up here as the few black people that live here are mostly just normal folks. If a crime happens around here like somebody stealing your stuff or an AntiFa riot, it's probably done by white people (77.3% of the population)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:16 am

I'm aware not every black person in America is harmless but I'm talking about something else here.

We are tamed, they are wild. The domestication process in the USA took a while and was necessary. You can't integrate so many foreigners at once into a system they don't understand. They isolate themselves and breed until it becomes a huge problem. Apartheid will probably become necessary here.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:02 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:53 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Does she not realize these black people are anything but like those friendly civilized black people in other countries like America.
I don't know what country you live in dude, but it seems like wherever you have large, isolated black populations is where trouble occurs. There are black-majority cities in the US that are like third-world countries that you would never want to sent foot into.

I live very far north. Black population is 3.6%. So this "dindu" concept is very foreign to us up here as the few black people that live here are mostly just normal folks. If a crime happens around here like somebody stealing your stuff or an AntiFa riot, it's probably done by white people (77.3% of the population)
A little over half my city’s population is black and believe me it’s a shithole when they’re around. Sure we have plenty of white trash but my god the blacks go full blown nigger when they get a chance.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:35 am

Ex muslim's video criticizing Imam defending Mohammed's pedophilia.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:22 am

"Ex muslim"

They think that being a turncoat will make people start trusting them.