Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Islam

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Ironically they probably want muslims dead way more then so called neo nazis because it furthers their agenda that makes no sense.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Dude should've looked for some Salafist. These guys don't even pretend their religion is one of peace, and almost all terrorist shenanigans in Europe can be traced back to them in some way or another.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Didn't that muslim mayor of London say terror attacks are part of living in big city, what's all the buzz about this incident?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:43 pm

He meant the increased armed police presence that comes as a result of terror attacks and shit. He's not that stupid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Yeah yeah. I hope muslims will not give in to fear now, as more British could be radicalized... :roll:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:40 pm

We wouldn't want the mayority of muslims who think Sharia should be enforced to get radicalized.
Better watch out for those ultra dangerous turbo nationalized national nationalists like me. I'm sure that I'm on some watchlist somewhere for paying my taxes on time and shitposting on the interwebs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:40 pm
I'm on some watchlist somewhere for paying my taxes on time and shitposting on the interwebs.
Just keep replacing those flag filters over your facebook profile picture whenever there's an attack and Merkel's stasi will think you're a proper sheep. Speaking of which, is the UK flag filter used after Manchester bombing last month still valid after this case? Should we still keep using that one or is some other flag filter more appropriate now like... the flag of ISIS? :mrgreen:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:44 pm

I don't have a Kikebook page. Never had one or any other social media account either. Likely another reason for me to be on some watch list.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:21 pm

I love Facefuck and use it all the time. I am a good and proper normie, I promise. I love to share my personal information, photographs and web of real-life relationships on a website that compiles said information for whatever purpose it wishes. After all, if you're not doing something wrong, what do you have to hide? The government is trustworthy and reputable. It would never mislead its citizens or abuse its authority.

If you aren't on Social Media (tm), you should join the revolution already, Kugel! Don't be one of those weird, antisocial creeps who can't relate to other people! Tell us all the details of your day on a website that features your full legal name, a picture of you, the name and location of your business, and links to all of the other real people who know you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:39 pm

I think I haven't logged in for 3 years or something, ever since they "improved" their terms of condition yet again.
-Yours Truly