Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: Islam

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:51 am

The reason I posted that video was specifically this quote:

"and although there are approx 175 million muslims in India, there are approx 2 billion in the whole world, which means if every Muslim was a terrorist, you wouldn’t stand a chance."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 am

So she's never been to India confirmed. The Indian military only has ammunition for a two week war max since they abolished the Israeli manufacturers and wanted to go with Indian companies. Indians can't build anything worth for shit, especially not weapons.
http://8ch.net/k/res/491291.html
Read that /k/ thread if you want to laugh at India's weapons and military failures.

And all that is completely disregarding that India isn't exactly an Islamic or even Islam-friendly nation. I guess they don't teach about Pakistan and Kashmir in Cucknadian schools. Pakis are just as incompetent when it comes to anything besides goat fucking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 am
And all that is completely disregarding that India isn't exactly an Islamic or even Islam-friendly nation.
Yea I get that the Muslims are everywhere but that really didn't add up. 175 million? Why, cos they're brown? That's racist. Even disregarding percentages it doesn't make sense.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 am

India had been under Muslim occupation since the Arab expansion until the British defeated the Moguls. India's Muslim population would be stifling if Kashmir, Punjab and Bangledesh were still apart of their nation.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:40 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 am
And all that is completely disregarding that India isn't exactly an Islamic or even Islam-friendly nation.
Yea I get that the Muslims are everywhere but that really didn't add up. 175 million? Why, cos they're brown? That's racist. Even disregarding percentages it doesn't make sense.
There are over a billion Indians, Pakistan and Bangladesh are border countries that are majority Muslim and they were ruled by Muslims fore nearly 1000 years, who killed an estimated 80 million Hindus in that period. In some cases military commanders were told to kill 10,000 people a day. Not soldiers, civilians.

They are about 10% of the Indian population, considering the region they are in and the history behind it, it makes sense.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 am
Indian has been under Muslim occupation since the Arab expansion until the British defeated the Moguls. Indians Muslim population would be stifling if Kashmir, Punjab and Bangledesh were still apart of their nation.
I thought the Sikhs drove them out. I looked into it and they were like Rome where they were slowly falling apart and then the Marathas kept fucking them up. The Poms only beat them when they were pretty much dead, it's like claiming the Ottomans ended the Roman Empire when they took Constantinople. Technically true but hardly the real reason for the fall.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:49 am
I don't consider anybody killing muslims a terrorist. I call them heroes.
There's nothing heroic about what he did. He only killed one man. He gave Muslims the justification to play the victim card and the '#NotAllMuslims' card and he gave the government the justification to play the 'see, we really do need to watch everyone' card.

He's no hero, he's an idiot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
There's nothing heroic about what he did. He only killed one man. He gave Muslims the justification to play the victim card and the '#NotAllMuslims' card and he gave the government the justification to play the 'see, we really do need to watch everyone' card.

This. He went full retard and ultimately accomplished nothing other than making himself a lolcow.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:08 pm

One single guy? Shamefur dispray!
Still, killing one isn't terrorism. It's a great service to the nation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:28 pm

You do know that the local imam is now considered a hero for protecting the guy and telling everyone to calm down and wait for the proper authorities to arrive?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:

This. He went full retard and ultimately accomplished nothing other than making himself a lolcow.
What he did is going to ultimately give shitlibs the fuel to power their terrorist apologism for the next 20 years. :lol: We're going to hear no end of "white supremacy trying to genocide peaceful muslims" using this lone example. If he wanted to stop terrorism, he failed spectacularly. All he did is give terrorism more political justification and cover.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome