Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:41 pm

Nobody likes to deal with the twats because they are too unpredictable. The lower guys are mentally ill losers that just want to go with a bang and the upper guys don't make deals but demands or, on the best of days, fuck you over given the chance.
Yeah, sure, gangs and shit will also fuck you over when they can, but only if it's logically beneficial for them. Some Snackbar will just do it for illogical shit and with no regard of self-preservation.
There's also nothing to gain from them. What power do they hold in our society? What favours can you expect? Is the risk of going on the anti-terror watchlist worth it? I doubt that. Anti-terror is high priority and unlike those rando sandniggers the gangs and mafia call their place of operation home.

Shit, the mafia will likely at least not perform a hit on you on holy ground and leave your grandmother alone. The sandniggers don't even respect their own holy days and places and would decapitate your toddler child in glee. Not even organized criminals in the west want to deal with that kinda person.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 am

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/anti-sharia-m ... ories.html

Really nice gimmick these muslims have going here.

Protest Islam and Sharia law? You're a racist! How? Um, I guess because some mudslimes are brown? :D Some are African and some are White, but w/e.

Protest Islam and you get labeled a hate group, even though the head of ACT (and they might be racist, I dunno, but I'm going off their statement) says that they have nothing against "peaceful Islam."

Anti-Sharia group have signs that say "reject Sharia law," counter protestors have signs that say "ur racist."

KEK
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:58 am

Bonus points of the very same counter protestors would get stoned to death under Sharia law.

Funny how they're paranoid of right-wing death squads rounding up non-whites and LBGTQWERTYs to put them into gas chambers while defending a collection of "laws" that would basically do just that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Even funnier that all three sides, anti-sharia but pro faggotry, anti-anti-sharia and actual sharia proponents, would hang on the day of the rope.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 am
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/anti-sharia-m ... ories.html

Really nice gimmick these muslims have going here.

Protest Islam and Sharia law? You're a racist! How? Um, I guess because some mudslimes are brown? :D Some are African and some are White, but w/e.

Protest Islam and you get labeled a hate group, even though the head of ACT (and they might be racist, I dunno, but I'm going off their statement) says that they have nothing against "peaceful Islam."

Anti-Sharia group have signs that say "reject Sharia law," counter protestors have signs that say "ur racist."

KEK
Not exactly relevant to the topic, but I for one enjoy still enjoy looking up on MSM articles, if only for the sole purpose of checking the comment sections in which pretty much everyone rips super hard on the politically correct contents of said article. Not even being overly optimistic here, It's always a wave of normies unilaterally agreeing that cultural marxism sucks and so does the media handjob ejaculators.

Liberals obviously did not get the clue last year when Barry/Sanders/Hilldawg were all rejected in the span of a few months by wide margins. Only a massive tax hike on Prozac and Xanax will finally get the message through their thick skulls. :ugeek:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:57 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:08 am

She's as Reddit tryhard as they come with her jokes. She's also even more orange than Trump.
And no, lass, India doesn't smell like curry. It smells like shit from the world famous DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:44 am

"You won't be able to drive your trailer there."

See, I fucking called that shit. I said something about that just the other day! Racism is bad, jokes about racial stereotypes are bad, but jokes about white trash are awesome. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:38 am

Not gonna watch this, but it's part of this discussion you may want to sperg about.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:57 am
That self-righteous Indian bitch. She's got a long history of annoyances and self-gratifying arrogance, but that's a story for another day. In short, she's another one of the ethnic liberal tumors who think her opinions carry any weight. Best to be ignored.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world