Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Islam

Post by GitGud » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:24 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:10 pm
Like Mexicans their women balloon 5 minutes after marriage. Gotta hide that shit as well as you can.
Think about it. They life in the same region were camels are around. If you fuck them the pussy gives some impulse to the brain. It thinks "Oh, someone put a dick in this meat sheet, so i am married. Time to build up reserves for the time when my man doesent feed me, or i must wander through the desert for days.

And then think about the thing with cutting down on the vags ect..... Maybe some smarter muslim thought the same way and was like "Hey, but what if woman wouldn't know that they ate getting the D?), Before he snipped of the ladyparts of his baby bride.....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:37 pm

Ignoring the ABC news guy poo poohing over these cunts, it blows me away on how little self awareness these bitches have.

I don't know which of the 2 is funnier.

The one where one bitch knew that her ass would be barred from Britain but didn't have the brains to realize joining another group's army to attack the country you left would be treason. Or the retard who says bring all of the people who joined ISIS to Western countries even though these same of those women believe the former leader of ISIS wasn't hardcore enough. :lol:
Last edited by Dehbashi on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Let's just hope that the most benevolent Coronavirus will take care of these people and their weakened immune system.
veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:23 pm
I think there also is a good reason why they throw bags over their women's heads. Maybe some things are just best left unseen.
They do it out of jealousy. Pull that bag over their head, and you'll stare right into the closest 3D approximation of a 2D waifu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:54 pm

The moment you pull that bag off and see that your waifu is indistinguishable from a regular muslim man with a beard and moustache, and you realise you became a mudshit for this:

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:43 pm

More info about Ilhan Omar's immigration fraud marriage to her brother from someone in her Somali immigrant community that was friends with her brother.
  • First non-brother marriage was Islamic with many people from her community invited.
  • Second (brother) marriage was performed by a Christian minister and none of their community was invited and they didn't find out it had happened until years later. This minister now refuses to talk about this.
  • She told people in her community that she was going to get papers to get her brother into the country, but they didn't realize at the time that she meant that she was going to marry him. They just noticed that she and her first husband were suddenly always hanging out with this "effeminate guy" (the brother).
  • Had a child with first husband while married to her brother.
  • "Remarried" first husband right before running for Congress.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:48 pm

I guess "some people did something" after all.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:54 pm

>Martin Gould
Jews out for blood

Edit: Also, the first husband and the second husband look very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that they're all family
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:32 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:54 pm
>Martin Gould
Jews out for blood

Edit: Also, the first husband and the second husband look very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that they're all family
Somalians keep it in the family.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:50 am

America gave Afghanistan back to the Taliban.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.