Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 07, 2017 4:00 am

I still remember some lib-tard girl that wanted to travel the middle east to prove a point and was raped and murdered in Turkey. Didn't even get passed the front door.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 07, 2017 6:20 am

They must probably feel sympathy for Turkey because they believe Erdogan's near-daily hate speeches against the west are actually aimed at white cis scum.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 08, 2017 1:22 am

They are all crazy. Erdogan is a cunt and everybody knows it. He's also openly hostile. But he's tolerated because the EU cucks think they need him. But Putin is completely haram, despite being much more useful and much more level-headed.
He's still a cunt but if I had to chose I'd go with Putin as the guy we don't want but need.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 08, 2017 4:00 pm

When in doubt, don't bet your money on the guy who has "My country's the next to become FUBAR" etched into his forehead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Fri May 19, 2017 12:02 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 am

I should've expected it to be a wrasslin video but was still fooled to click.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am

So my city got bomb I wonder who could've possibly done it.........

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... a-13075807

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue May 23, 2017 2:29 am

19 people dead so far, and the liberal sites keep insisting "B-but crimes in England happen all the time, guys! It's got nothing to do with ISIS or anything!"

Then, you've got the cancerous self-moralizing dipshits who go "Oh, I bet those horrible alt-right Nazis are gonna blame this on Muslims as they usually do for no other reason than to be racist and empower white supremacy and what not. I am such a kind person to be so open-minded & generous" whilst they pat themselves on the back as a measure of self-reassurance acting like everything's gonna be "fine."
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 23, 2017 2:33 am

“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

Qur'an 4:04 Scripture Not Found
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 23, 2017 3:06 am

These people literally feed on the blood of our countries and contribute nothing in return.
Muslims are causing chaos on every continent. If all the civilized nations joined forces, we could wipe them all out, for good.
お前はもう死んでいる。