Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Islam

Post by GitGud » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 pm

The crusade were fun, but the pope himself talks like the antichrist. But it would be funny to see how the world would react if the vatican would start to hire mercenaries for some funny vacation trip.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:23 am

The crusades is just your normal everyday Christianity thingy fighting back Islam. I'm talking about fully unleashed degenerate version of Christianity :lol:

As far as I understood the only reason ISIS even rose is because of the constant wars in the middle east and America breeding those terrorists. Bring the war to the west and you get the same degenerate result here.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:15 am

A major help was actually a bunch of ex-members of Saddam's military and intelligence department who suddenly found themselves without a job after that whole "They've totally got WMDs down there!" prank.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:42 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm
If you are constantly surrounded by white trash it is fearsome indeed.
Because we have such a rich history of KKK atrocities happening here. I'm sure a burning cross is being set up in front of your door right this instant.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:42 am
Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm
If you are constantly surrounded by white trash it is fearsome indeed.
Because we have such a rich history of KKK atrocities happening here. I'm sure a burning cross is being set up in front of your door right this instant.
I mean I was going to, but I couldn’t find the right lumber at Home Depot, and then it started raining, and finding the right fuel was a whole other thing. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:35 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 am
I mean I was going to, but I couldn’t find the right lumber at Home Depot, and then it started raining, and finding the right fuel was a whole other thing. :lol:
Well, there's your problem. We don't have Home Depot here, you silly goose.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:35 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 am
Well, there's your problem. We don't have Home Depot here, you silly goose.
They’re prettty good to get stuff at. I always enjoy mine a hell of a lot more than Lowe’s.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Leave Manchester for a few days and a crazy paki stabs three people with his knife of peace.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Pakis and their peaceful knives. Here one decapitated a 7 year old child on Christmas Eve.

http://dailyfinland.fi/national/8572/Un ... n-Helsinki

Funny how the mainstream shit media won't say a word about the suspect's background, he's just "36-year old man". However, alternative media dug his name up quite quickly: Zulfigar Ali Sohrab. (this is not fake news, I've seen the imprisonment documents)

http://tundratabloids.com/2018/12/finla ... l-history/

The boy was likely their own race as this guy was the uncle of the victim, but still.. 7 yr old boy killed in such brutal way, ffs these animals. I've already lost count how many peope these untermenschen have killed here since the mud flood of 2015. It's funny how our media does the best it can to shroud rapes and murderds of rapefugees and when they are forced to tell their names (and eventually they have to tell also the name of this guy when he goes to court) they'll always use this magic concept: isolated incident. Every time rapefugee kills or rapes it is an isolated incident. Every. Single. Time. No matter how many incidents there are. Or will be. Isolated incident.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:07 pm

They are just the exceptions that prove the rule.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette