Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 pm

It's fucking nonsense either way. Who cares what people did hundreds of years ago? What comes next? Bumming Iran about what the ancient Persians did or the Mongols about Ghengis Khan?

What matters is what is happening right now. And right now Islam is our self-declared enemy. And as much as the left wants us to be concerned about Iranian Shiites it's the Sunni terrorist groups that they allow free entry into Europe we must get rid of. And by that I mean kill them. No dumb bargaining or treaties that they won't follow anyway. Complete irradication and a new dictator for Syria and Irak that's oppressive enough to keep that shit down.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 pm

More Crusades would be amazing, but Western Europe is so fucked at this point we need them to happen in our own countries first.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 pm
It's killing Cucknadia. Jihadi Justin wants to turn his country into Sweden.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon May 01, 2017 3:00 am

In other news, canines continue to be "offensive" against Muslims so much so that federal law enforcers in the UK had to apologize.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 am

On 3.0 or 2.0 Ben or someone else found verses in the Quran about how dogs are Haram in Islam. Mohammad commanded that all dogs should be killed as well, and Muslims, even moderate ones, freak the fuck out around dogs and until I found out about that I had no idea why.

If Muslims are so shit at assimilating that a fucking puppy freaks them out then you have a fucking problem. Fix your damn community, it's a fucking puppy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 01, 2017 7:08 am

Just look at that puppy. It's like gazing upon the Lord of Darkness himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 am
Mohammad commanded that all dogs should be killed as well, and Muslims, even moderate ones, freak the fuck out around dogs and until I found out about that I had no idea why.
It's not just that one Quran line, dogs can't stand shitskins. Much like horses can't stand niggers. The best line of defense against mudslimes is an attack dog. They won't even think about getting close. They don't just not like dogs, they are deathly afraid of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 02, 2017 4:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 am

It's not just that one Quran line, dogs can't stand shitskins.
This is true to an extent. I had a Muslim neighbour and one of my dogs was ready to go after one of his kids until my Dad stopped her. The father was scared shitless of her too, and I had a muslim friend in high school who was scared shitless of my other dog, a tiny Jack Russel. The fucking thing was 9kgs, even if she wanted to hurt him she would have done fuck all, we all called him a pussy after that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 02, 2017 8:05 am

Poonoo wrote:
On 3.0 or 2.0 Ben or someone else found verses in the Quran about how dogs are Haram in Islam. Mohammad commanded that all dogs should be killed as well, and Muslims, even moderate ones, freak the fuck out around dogs and until I found out about that I had no idea why.

If Muslims are so shit at assimilating that a fucking puppy freaks them out then you have a fucking problem. Fix your damn community, it's a fucking puppy.
Presumably it's because they are all savages and domesticated animals were one of the advances of the agricultural revolution. :lol:

But seriously now, who could hate dogs? Dogs are the best.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 8:05 am
Poonoo wrote:

Presumably it's because they are all savages and domesticated animals were one of the advances of the agricultural revolution. :lol:

But seriously now, who could hate dogs? Dogs are the best.
Ben explained this, it's because Mohammad was a bandit who stole people's shit. If someone owns a dog, then that dog will either attack them or make noise. With their superior sense of smell they will know if someone foreign is invading the property, so he likely developed a hatred of them.
Old Black Man wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Ha, dog owners be like "you muhammad brah?"

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5602/31 ... 9e21_b.jpg
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome