Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:31 am

Yeah until he started gunning randos in the street for no reason.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:31 am
Yeah until he started gunning randos in the street for no reason.
Those were the muzzies that escaped.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:22 pm

His mistake was maybe not using running in the 90’s at the end of the video.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:34 pm

I like how muzzies can rape, cross borders illegally, and take all the gibs, but them getting a taste of their own medicine is terrorism. 1012 Always 5give!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm

I have some sympathy for the guy, he grew up in a society that had been hijacked by malicious parasites. Engineered to destroy him and everyone like him. He just happened to turn the gun on others instead if himself.

But he was a self described accelerationist (IE a faggot) and his actions will do more harm than good in the long run. This shooting is going to have global repercussions. It helps leftists and hurts white people.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 pm

What a nutjob this shooter was. From what I've gathered the guy had previously been a communist, an anarchist, then a liberal and later an eco-fascist and finally an ethno-nationalist.

1. supporting the restrictions of individual liberties ->
2. advocating chaos ->
3. praising individual liberties ->
4. back to supporting the restrictions of individual liberties ->
5. ethno-nationalism

I think this guy would've snapped sooner or later, it was just a question of time when he'd be going rampage and if he had snapped during his anarchist years he might had as well gone shooting some skinhead lair up. But it happened now during his ethno-nationalist phase and holy shit will the media cry the tears of joy and dance on the graves of the victims long and happily now. FINALLY we got a terrorist attack from a white guy who proclaims himself as a white supremacist and successfully massacred a bunch of Muslims. Let's pop the champagne!

One of our biggest newspapers is already rejoicing over this incident with the headline: "New Zealand's terrorist attack is not an isolated incident, but embodies a global Muslim hatred", wow, now they've really found their first NON-ISOLATED INCIDENT?? :shock: If it had been Muslim terrorism, as it almost always is in the case of terrorist attacks, I can't really see the headlines going like: "This terrorist attack is not an isolated incident, but embodies a hatred Muslims globally feel towards the Western way of life".

Overall this was a really shitty incident. I don't care about those dead Muslims and if it had been some Sunni Muslim shooting up a Shia mosque or vice versa, this would've been win-win, but a white dude who says he's an evil fascist-racist-Hitler-Nazi.. We'll see what kind of impact this event will have internationally on weapons laws, immigration laws, refugee quotas, internet censorship and surveillance etc. Nothing good comes from this, that's for sure.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Lolki

Post by Lolki » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 pm

It ain't me. I dindu nuffin.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Considering you've been gone since 3.0 I have my doubts
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm

I can't stress enough how much the cuckservative establishment is responsible for this debacle. The Left allows and encourages the energy and hatred of its younger foot soldiers. It's also smart enough to corral and channel the rage of its angry blacks and latinas to their own ends. The right allows no such outlet for it's own disaffected youth. It bottles up that energy trying to maintain its image as principled losers.

These wignats and twitter fascists are political and social feral children. They're wild, rabid animals and right now they're dead weight around the necks of any serious attempt to unfuck the world.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm
I can't stress enough how much the cuckservative establishment is responsible for this debacle. The Left allows and encourages the energy and hatred of its younger foot soldiers. It's also smart enough to corral and channel the rage of its angry blacks and latinas to their own ends. The right allows no such outlet for it's own disaffected youth. It bottles up that energy trying to maintain its image as principled losers.

These wignats and twitter fascists are political and social feral children. They're wild, rabid animals and right now they're dead weight around the necks of any serious attempt to unfuck the world.
Yup. It's like MRAs refusing to use dirty tactics to get what they want like the feminists do. How's playing by the book going for you losers? Last 100 years you managed to change a total of zero laws that fuck men while they get abortions, no fault divorce, and prenuptial agreements are a judge's toilet paper. LOOOL.

Same thing here. If Cons were serious about stopping the shit lib agenda, they'd just go stop them. Libs have no guns yet are allowed to assault people for wrongthink. Gotcha. How's them principles working out? Fuckwits.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger