Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:32 pm

He's just transitioning, you bigot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 am

I recently read about a Palestinian serial killer named Javed Iqbal who sexually abused and murdered at least 100 boys. After he was captured and convicted, the judge sentenced him to death, saying, "You will be strangled to death in front of the parents whose children you killed, your body will then be cut into 100 pieces and put in acid, the same way you killed the children." Iqbal committed suicide before the sentence could be passed. I thought that was kinda badass.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:28 am

The 8th amendment was as much of a mistake as the 19th.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:21 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 am
I recently read about a Palestinian serial killer named Javed Iqbal who sexually abused and murdered at least 100 boys. After he was captured and convicted, the judge sentenced him to death, saying, "You will be strangled to death in front of the parents whose children you killed, your body will then be cut into 100 pieces and put in acid, the same way you killed the children." Iqbal committed suicide before the sentence could be passed. I thought that was kinda badass.
That’s fucking badass.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:13 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 am
Lol. Either way he died I guess. Carrying out the sentence would been awesome.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Why even wanna marry a child, I don't get it. Also that guy should have been cut into pieces alive :lol:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:58 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 pm
Why even wanna marry a child, I don't get it. Also that guy should have been cut into pieces alive :lol:
Control. These assholes marry their child brides, then proceed to brainwash and abuse them for the lulz.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 pm
Extreme parenting.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:34 am

Requests to bring in child brides OK’d; legal under US laws

They mention that one of the cases involved Orthodox Jews, but the other ones they just mention countries such as Pakistan and not the religion.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 am

So when are the dems gonna start introducing billth to air weapons into Syria into the hands of radical Islamic terror- I mean freedom fighters.