Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Islam

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Never trust a man who has multiple Mohameds in his name. You shouldn't hang with mudshits, gypsies or niggers, you should be wary of these Untermenschen like you are wary of poisonous snakes, prejudices exist for a reason. Believing they share similar values and cognitive abilities as an average westerner can be a deadly mistake. Healthy racism will keep societies functional and people safe whereas blind multiculture-shitheadism can and will get you killed.

Fun fact: one of the most vocal and visible anti-immigration politician in Finland is Moroccan-born naturalized Finnish citizen. According to him "Africa has nothing but shit to offer Finland". Now there's a man who knows what he's talking about.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:40 pm

lol
I wonder what our religion of peace is capable of when it's unleashed :lol:
SpoilerShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:08 pm

What the hell does the KKK have to do with any of this? Wasn't it somewhere around 33% or more of the mudshit population of the world that approves suicide bombings. Hardly any Christian approves the acts of the KKK.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:14 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:08 pm
What the hell does the KKK have to do with any of this? Wasn't it somewhere around 33% or more of the mudshit population of the world that approves suicide bombings. Hardly any Christian approves the acts of the KKK.
Yeah, more like "Cretin is Dumb", isn't it.
The KKK is all but dead. Even at its height it was only relegated to certain regions of the US. It wasn't a worldwide infestation like militant Islam.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:46 am

KKK is entirely staffed by FBI informants.
Of all the pants-on-head retarded boogeymen the SJWs have, their fear of the KKK baffles me the most.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:46 am
KKK is entirely staffed by FBI informants.
Not entirely. The ones that aren't FBI are on meth
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Of all the pants-on-head retarded boogeymen the SJWs have, their fear of the KKK baffles me the most.
I guess that's how you know white power is still the strongest force in the universe
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:15 pm
Guest wrote:
I guess that's how you know white power is still the strongest force in the universe
If you are constantly surrounded by white trash it is fearsome indeed.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:48 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:15 pm
Guest wrote:
If you are constantly surrounded by white trash it is fearsome indeed.
Found the Jew.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:40 pm
lol
I wonder what our religion of peace is capable of when it's unleashed :lol:
SpoilerShow
>not mentioning the crusades.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette