Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:37 am

Hey, good news for a change. the Muzzies killed two SJW American tourists that "didn't believe in evil".
https://www.dailywire.com/news/34581/am ... nk-berrien
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:25 am

The Left must be #NotAllMusliming really hard right now.

(Also I don't think SJWs are qualified to lecture other people about "make-believe concepts".)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:57 am

Sure, most people are at worst indifferent towards you. But when a group of people that's organised and known for killing people tell you, in very clear words, that they seek to murder people like you, you better don't swing your soy ass on your bike and ride around their area.
Serves the faggot just right. Why'd you want to tour through nations the residents can't wait to fucking leave?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:15 pm

It's too bad it took them that far to get killed. Their ride was the ultimate form of virtue signalling. They showed contempt for both Trump and Israeli Jews but kissed Muslim ass. Muslims took their lives.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:23 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:57 am
Sure, most people are at worst indifferent towards you. But when a group of people that's organised and known for killing people tell you, in very clear words, that they seek to murder people like you, you better don't swing your soy ass on your bike and ride around their area.
Serves the faggot just right. Why'd you want to tour through nations the residents can't wait to fucking leave?
Unless you're the Hell's Angels. I'd love to send some of our gang-bangers down there to see how they do. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 am
I'd love to send some of our gang-bangers down there to see how they do. :lol:
Like a Dirty Dozen kind of thing?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Yeah, I really don't feel sorry at all for those SJW faggots. When you're THAT fucking dumb, you pretty much deserve to die. Did they not watch the news? Were they not aware that ISIS likes to cut off peoples' fucking heads and have a good laugh about it afterwards?

Fucking dumb cunts got what was coming to them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Maybe they were so deep down the "Religion of Peace (tm)" narrative that their mind simply refused to even entertain the notion of ISIS.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:25 pm

See, there's a whole lot of truth to people in general not being evil. From the richest to the poorest places, people will generally be nice to you. Just right up to the point of extreme poverty or ideology. Then, they will absolutely kill you or do unspeakable things to you. Mexicans may just be the worst in that regard, actually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!