Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:32 pm

Except historically wartime presidents get a second term. Yeah I know things have changed and a war would probably fuck Biden over, but a Hail Mary play is all they got and even if it fails a war with Iran will hamper Trump if elected. Remember how happy the Dems were when they thought Trump was going to war with Iran? High fiving in the parking lot?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:55 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:32 pm
Except historically wartime presidents get a second term.
No, they don't. Pretty much all the Presidents who've taken America to war have been punished for it. The only exception to this was Bush Jr with Iraq and that's only because, at the time people were full of fervour because of 9/11 and they actually believed the bullshit about WMDs. Even then, once 'muh WMDs' turned out to be a lie, Bush's popularity sank like a stone and pretty much guaranteed that John McCain would never be President

War with Iran is not a popular prospect and would be politically suicidal for the Biden regime at this stage

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:05 pm

I agree it would be a terrible idea but I think that's why (((they))) are pushing for it so hard.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:43 pm

The Jews won't pass on the opportunity to bomb Tehran now that they're just poor victims who dindu nuffin. Despite they bragging about how the Iranian attack was supposedly completely neutralized - and the Iranian regime is supposedly gloating over a nothingburger.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:31 pm

https://theintercept.com/2024/04/15/nyt ... -coverage/

Don't use the wrong words, Goyim! Use only nice words when you talk about us!
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:30 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:57 am

Asylum seeker killed 70 year-old British retiree "for the people of Gaza".

Ahmed Alid was also convicted for attempting to kill his housemate. He was upset Nouri converted to Christianity.

He swore he would have killed more if he had a machine gun and other weapons, according to the prosecutor.
The 70-year old retiree was personally responsible for Gaza, you see. Also nice follow-up on Mudslime observing the religious freedoms of others.
RAPEMAN wrote: