Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:19 pm

It pisses the left off so I'm all for those posters. Honestly, they're only taking them down in a vain effort to appease the Islamic trash that is ruining the place.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:40 am

Genius!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:37 pm

Tobefaire, that's probably super illegal. You can't send open razor blades in the mail system (with the intention of hurting someone) and I doubt hiding them in posters is any more acceptable.

The dumb lady screaming about "suing the shit out of them" should have gone to the police station and reported it instead. The cops won't care which side of the argument you're on when it comes to this shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:03 pm

Or maybe this is a gay-op.
SpoilerShow

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:37 pm
Tobefaire, that's probably super illegal. You can't send open razor blades in the mail system (with the intention of hurting someone) and I doubt hiding them in posters is any more acceptable.

The dumb lady screaming about "suing the shit out of them" should have gone to the police station and reported it instead. The cops won't care which side of the argument you're on when it comes to this shit.
But it’s more important to whine on the internet rather than go to the police, that’s what tumblr taught me about rape victims.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:53 pm

Friendly reminder that neither BigDicVic nor TERF Queen Rowling have ever been put on trial for their countless crimes against humanity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:18 am
I find the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza pretty indefensible. Of course, brutality is only common in war. Nothing to be surprised about. Hamas are evil and every member of Hamas deserves death. But at what price? If a building has 20 civilians and 1 hamas terrorist, is it right to destroy the entire building?
Support for Hamas is over 50% in Gaza, so out of those 20 civilians, more than 10 support Hamas. I would say that destroying the building is justified.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:04 am

Honestly, other than surrounding Arab states using Gaza as a virtue signal, does anyone really give a fuck about Gaza? Europe will be following the Israeli example when huge portions of Muslim immigrants start to densely populate in areas.
SpoilerShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:10 am

I'm seeing numerous articles saying that Israel has put up a website with uncensored video and pictures documenting the carnage Hamas caused. Does anyone know the URL?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:53 pm
Friendly reminder that neither BigDicVic nor TERF Queen Rowling have ever been put on trial for their countless crimes against humanity.
Internet court is better than real court, you’re more likely to win over the cattle.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.