Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Islam

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:12 pm

Such Anti-Semitism! Jews are a great race of people. Sure they're a minority of 2% and yet have what seems to be an overwhelming representation in nearly every filed imaginable but I'm Sure they got there because of honest hard work and have never done anything despicable to get such power.
I mean sure they explicitly stated that they're god's chosen people but just because the believe themselves to be superior to others doesn't mean they actually look down on others. Not to mention their really great dancers! Everyone is obliged to look up Israeli Dancers!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:14 pm

As predicted, the Taliban are more worried about destroying idles and trashing coffee shops than running an actual economy. 'Quite comical seeing these mountain niggers try and govern a society that was better when America was over looking it.

Also, Europe better watch out. Measles, polio, etc. is once again exploding in Afghanistan because the Taliban doesn't believe in medicine.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:42 pm

You get what you fucking deserve.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:14 pm
Also, Europe better watch out. Measles, polio, etc. is once again exploding in Afghanistan because the Taliban doesn't believe in medicine.
Shouldn't really be a problem, funnily enough, because that's how vaccines are supposed to work.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:43 pm

I wasn't aware of this, but in Turkmenistan, the late Dear Leader of the nation basically rewrote Muslim doctrine to include his own spiritual guidance book and even went as far as proclaim himself the new Prophet of Islam. Yet not a single "martyr" ever came near touching him or his regime. That proves that Islamic bullshit can only thrive in cucked countries that don't fight back.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:31 pm

That's basically what the Hadiths (not sure if that's the correct English term) are. Every sultan has just had his priests make up shit Muhammad supposedly said to fit their agenda.

Hell, the absolute fundamental basis of Islam in the first place is "the sultan is always right for he was chosen by Allah". Declare yourself the protector of the temples and get to decide with divine right over every aspect of law.
After all, if Allah wouldn't want you to be in charge, you wouldn't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:37 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:43 pm
I wasn't aware of this, but in Turkmenistan, the late Dear Leader of the nation basically rewrote Muslim doctrine to include his own spiritual guidance book and even went as far as proclaim himself the new Prophet of Islam. Yet not a single "martyr" ever came near touching him or his regime. That proves that Islamic bullshit can only thrive in cucked countries that don't fight back.
That dictator was the biggest lolcow. Turkmenistan actually celebrate a kind of secular Christmas, too. The worst thing to happen to the Muslim world was Wahhabism. If only we could go back and kill the House of Saud before it rose to power.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:51 pm

Yeah, I mean, I remember hearing a talk by professor Sean McMeekin about the assassination of Franz Ferdinand and one of the things they did after the first bomb attack against him was to change the itinerary of the Archiduke's motorcade to pass through the Muslim sector of Sarajevo, which as considered to be safer than the Serbian sector. Wahhabism and Pan-Arabism fucked them in the head big time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:54 pm

Serbians do not fuck around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:57 am

Good ol' Taliban.
SpoilerShow